Kuiu piece you can’t hunt without?

Western hunting, September-November, what’s one Kuiu piece of gear you can’t hunt without?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JRS3

FNG
Western hunting, September-November, what’s one Kuiu piece of gear you can’t hunt without?

I’ll play….

Pants- my favorite are the Kutanas until it is <45F.

Top- 240 Peloton Jacket is hard to beat for multi use.

Beyond those, everything else is trip/hunt/condition specific.

OP
C
I don’t need any Kuiu items to hunt. Have hunted for many years without that brand, or others, and been successful.

What’s burning a hole in your pocket? Gift card or coupon?

I understand you don’t need Kuiu or anything else to be successful. But it’s very comfortable and when I’m comfortable and warm and dry I stay longer and enjoy the hunt/outdoors more. I have quite a bit of Kuiu and other clothing brands I wear and all are great. Yes I have a gift card and was just seeing what everyone’s favorite piece is. Thanks for your input pards.

Favorites: Attack pants, Peloton 240 hooded jacket, Kenai hooded jacket, Chugach NX rain gear, belt, Superdown Ultra zip-off pants, zip-off Peloton 97 long johns,

I don’t need any of the noted items but use them a lot and would miss them as they all work well for me!

jayhawk

WKR
Can’t say I’m a big kuiu guy. I do like their base layers though

I’ve owned several pairs of their pants and just can’t do it. They’re comfortable, but the pockets are useless for me.

In fact I have a used once pair I’m trying to sell right now. Grey 30x32

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
Yukon gaiters. The one time I didn't put them on in the last several years, I ripped my pants about shin high on a broken limb on a blowdown. It also punctured my leg. Their gaiters are great. The only other pieces of KUIU I own are a couple Kenai jackets, but generally don't use those much during archery elk.

CMF

WKR
The hybrid 260 hoodie is always with me. I think they have a different model out now. Love the zip off fleece thermals too.

Rjk300

FNG
The ultra down vest is the one piece I always have but to be honest it’s been a few years since I’ve hunted in anything but my Kuiu gear.

grfox92

WKR
I'm surprised no one has mentioned the guide jacket. But that is my favorite piece of Kuiu, although I have limited pieces.

Sent from my SM-G990U2 using Tapatalk

Reactions: AZ8