Let’s just say you could pick any Yeti Drinkware

Which YETI Drinkware would you choose?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

tcpip95

Lil-Rokslider
I saw this thread and it reminded me that I had some "attaboy" points from my company that I had not used. I logged onto our employee purchase website and saw that - lo and behold - they had a deal for YETI drinkware. using this thread as a guide, I was able to order 4 x 30 oz Rambler tumblers (in Navy), 4 x 20 oz Rambler tumblers (in Black), and 4 x 10 oz Rambler lowballs (in Black) at no cost to me, and still had about 100 points left over.

So a big thank you for starting this thread!

TheTone

WKR
The 20oz with handle would go nice with my collection of just about everything else

MO-CHSPKE

FNG
I saw this thread and it reminded me that I had some "attaboy" points from my company that I had not used. I logged onto our employee purchase website and saw that - lo and behold - they had a deal for YETI drinkware. using this thread as a guide, I was able to order 4 x 30 oz Rambler tumblers (in Navy), 4 x 20 oz Rambler tumblers (in Black), and 4 x 10 oz Rambler lowballs (in Black) at no cost to me, and still had about 100 points left over.

So a big thank you for starting this thread!

Merry Christmas to a few people.

You need my address?? Haha

That’s pretty awesome!!

@robby denning - As an unofficial rockslide contributor and the only person that defended @Aron Snyder during the great “gritty bowmen have sold out controversy” of 2018, I am pleased to accept my cup. PM me for shipping address.

Steve O

WKR
Classified Approved
Side-by-side? This is a backcountry site and we don’t condone tooling around emitting carbon and drinking coffee or worse.

OK, maybe I’ve ridden in a Side-by-side once, ok maybe it was last week ok maybe I might buy one but remember, this is a backcountry site.

Just for clarification purposes…I don’t own a SxS…but I do covet one…

The handle on the #1 is quite high up, I can’t imagine it not fitting anywhere the #2 would.

TSAMP

WKR
Christmas cups? Id contribute to this. How about buy one, give one or some sort of thing.

On a slightly unrelated note. I have an ongoing tradition of the "big buck cup" that is a traveling trophy for my hunting buddies. Had to chop the main beam down, kept poking Me as I drank over the years.. .😎

Attachments

• 16359854199628044313542232633743.jpg
    16359854199628044313542232633743.jpg
    218.5 KB · Views: 24

Azone

WKR
3AA1024C-AE95-4438-9487-ECA39F663040.jpeg
The only Yeti product I have ever owned. Didn’t even buy it, some drunk left it at my deer camp 5 or 6 years ago and never came back. I left it on the camp lost and found table till closing day and it was never claimed.
It’s got an Ozark Trail lid now as the original was shattered in the incident that dented the mug. This thing will hold ice for hours.

Goatie

Lil-Rokslider
Started buying the yeti tumblers when they first came out and felt stupid for spending so much. One cold morning calling coyotes at -30 and each time I got back to the truck the coffee was still hot. Those mag slider tops are such a great design and the easiest mug cover to clean thoroughly.