Lightweight Packable Treestands

Rs3003

WKR
I had a Timber tall treestand. It was 12 lbs. you could level the treestand while in the tree. Pretty slick design.

Try to find a used Wind Walker by Loc On. 7#s. My buddy has one I borrow on occasion. Not as nice as my Lone Wolf but half the weight. They aren't made anymore to my knowledge.
This is the best lw option but really hard to find small and super compact half the weight of stands made now there were 2 slight variations of this little stand i believe one was like 6 pounds or so but its been over 20 years since it was made

my father in law has a stockpile of those old loc-ons and it's crazy how light they are. he's been using them since the 90's and won't look at anything else and i don't blame him. they've held up incredibly well.

lightest/smallest thing i know of on the market right now for a hang-on is the millenium M7 microlite. 8.5# but the platform is tiny.

StrutNut

Lil-Rokslider
I would look at other solutions. I have the lone wolf and packed it in a ways but not in addition to my bivy gear. If I had to I would maybe opt for a saw and some para cord and build a small platform with steps getting into it. I can say having hunted in stands my whole life a swirling wind and they will still bust you. I have always wondered how Nose Jammer would work on elk as I have found it works really well on deer at a fraction of the weight.