Listened to Rogan today about the lunar landing…. What does Rokslide think?

Did we go to the moon in 1969???

• Yes

Votes: 180 54.2%
  • No

Votes: 68 20.5%
  • Only care about September

Votes: 84 25.3%

• Total voters

Huckelfin

FNG
You don’t think that a nation of supposedly free people finding out that an intelligence apparatus that’s weaseled it way into everyone’s lives also perpetrated a psychological operation of that magnitude wouldn’t cause serious issues?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think it would cause issues. You said it would cause the US to implode, though lol. The lunar landings, if they were a lie, absolutely pale in comparison to much heavier duty (and real) lies told to us by the US government.

Last edited:

fatlander

WKR
I think it would cause issues. You said it would cause the US to implode, though lol.

Frankly, I don’t think we’re that far away from it with or without a moon landing conspiracy.

Americans can’t agree on anything. We can’t even agree to recognize the difference between a pole and a hole. Our political state is an absolute clown show.

We’ve got two political choices in this country, one more than china, and both choices only agree on taxing and bankrupting us for the racket of war. The future is so bleak given trump ve Biden is what the powers to be say our two choices are.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

“Dang, the US is lying about the moon landing, too bad we have a policy of never calling out the US on its lies, we wouldn’t want to hurt that western capitalist economy that we are DEFINITELY a part of!”- USSR and Communist China, 1969.

Attachments

• 05FC9B02-DAA8-4CFC-A811-1450E47ED234.jpeg
    05FC9B02-DAA8-4CFC-A811-1450E47ED234.jpeg
    163 KB · Views: 58
I watched most of the podcast. There are several questions that make you go hmmm...?

I'm not convinced we didn't land on the moon. However, what sticks in my craw is why no other country, including the US, has ever been back. Lack of strategic value, lack of public support, etc...? Why?

Comparing the analog technologies available then vs. now makes it seem laughable that we could achieve this back then and not easily replicate it in the last 50 years. I watched the Myth Busters episode years ago where they debunked the common conspiracy theories about the moon landing, but Rogan's source brings up additional inconsistencies and discrepancies, that if true, should make someone with an open mind wonder what happened.

I was in my 5th grade classroom watching the Challenger launch live with my classmates when it exploded, so yeah, I know space travel is full of risk, but still... It's been over 50 years and think what technological advancements were made in the previous and latter 50 years. :unsure:

Q child

WKR
I'm not convinced we didn't land on the moon. However, what sticks in my craw is why no other country, including the US, has ever been back. Lack of strategic value, lack of public support, etc...? Why?
The US has been back to the moon a lot of times.
The US sent manned missions to the moon nine times, and landed on the moon six times. Apollos 11, 12, 14, 15, 16, and 17 landed on the moon. US astronauts also orbited the moon three times during the Apollo missions 8, 10, and 13. Apollo 13 was supposed to land, but things went really sideways.

MattB

WKR
Who is the conman you are talking about? I bet we’re not thinking of the same person.

Seems 81 million were duped by the great uniter? We could go around this all day…cnn, msnbc, etc saying point blank the Covid shot would prevent transmission and death….seems they should be sued. To me that’s a much bigger lie than the dominion case.

Anyway, back to the topic.
The difference is that one of those statements was true at a point in time.

The comment does ironically validate the point it was made in response to.

fwafwow

WKR
If you want to blow your shit again watch "zero days". More computer nerd stuff mostly about stuxnet. Again that was very REAL.
I’ve still got to finish the book Sandworm that @Marbles recommended.

Just saw the trailer. I will watch it. Then I’m sure I will wish I hadn’t

fwafwow

WKR
If you want to blow your shit again watch "zero days". More computer nerd stuff mostly about stuxnet. Again that was very REAL.
I just watched. Very interesting. Two comments. First, I had no idea that the OG virus was not very successful, which could be my memory, or the hype vs reality by those who did it. Second, I could not for the life of me figure out how the "whistle blower" in the movie was thinking she could get away with all she was exposing - so the end was a bit of a plot twist.

I watched most of the podcast. There are several questions that make you go hmmm...?

Comparing the analog technologies available then vs. now makes it seem laughable that we could achieve this back then and not easily replicate it in the last 50 years. I watched the Myth Busters episode years ago where they debunked the common conspiracy theories about the moon landing, but Rogan's source brings up additional inconsistencies and discrepancies, that if true, should make someone with an open mind wonder what happened.

I was in my 5th grade classroom watching the Challenger launch live with my classmates when it exploded, so yeah, I know space travel is full of risk, but still... It's been over 50 years and think what technological advancements were made in the previous and latter 50 years. :unsure:

I think stuff is harder now. Knowing more, we elevate our quality standards to levels that are very difficult to achieve within schedule/cost thresholds. Looking at nuclear weapons production, we used to produce the shit out of them. Crazy amounts. Even though we have more technology at our disposal now, there is absolutely no way we could ever match the Cold War Era production rate. I mean, theoretically we could, but it would take such a massive allocation of resources the impractical is really more like impossible.

Bascially, our risk tolerance has changed dramatically.

SWOHTR

WKR
I think stuff is harder now. Knowing more, we elevate our quality standards to levels that are very difficult to achieve within schedule/cost thresholds. Looking at nuclear weapons production, we used to produce the shit out of them. Crazy amounts. Even though we have more technology at our disposal now, there is absolutely no way we could ever match the Cold War Era production rate. I mean, theoretically we could, but it would take such a massive allocation of resources the impractical is really more like impossible.

Bascially, our risk tolerance has changed dramatically.
That, and also 1) why would you want to make that many more? and 2) arms treaties and limitations.

AnnualRye

Lil-Rokslider
Perhaps so many people should stop hanging on to every word the News Radio guy says like it's gospel...🤷‍♀️