Long time WA lurker

FNG
I was lurking posts long before I made a profile back in 2018 and now this is my first post.

I started hunting late in life as my father didn’t hunt and I didn’t have any friends growing up who partook.

Since my first hunt (unsuccessful mind you) in 2016, I’ve been hooked. I managed to get my dad hooked as well and we now go on at least one out-of-state hunt together per year.

Here is my first big game animal taken 1 week after my 29th birthday in 2017.

I look forward to contributing a little more on the forum and continuing to learn as much as I can from all you knowledgeable folk.CE95B0AD-ADEB-4ABD-AF49-EFD1DEF97CDB.jpeg

Dillan48

FNG
I was lurking posts long before I made a profile back in 2018 and now this is my first post.

I started hunting late in life as my father didn’t hunt and I didn’t have any friends growing up who partook.

Since my first hunt (unsuccessful mind you) in 2016, I’ve been hooked. I managed to get my dad hooked as well and we now go on at least one out-of-state hunt together per year.

Here is my first big game animal taken 1 week after my 29th birthday in 2017.

I look forward to contributing a little more on the forum and continuing to learn as much as I can from all you knowledgeable folk.View attachment 178228
Thats a great buck!

Reactions: 296