Looking for a 2020 CO Archery Mule Deer Partner

TheCougar

WKR
I'm cashing in my points next year for CO archery mule deer. I've got 4 points, so I'm in the mid-level archery units. I'm looking for a partner that is experienced and physically fit. I am an experienced western bowhunter and I am in excellent shape. I prefer to work with a partner when stalking deer, and none of my hunting buddies are sadistic enough to follow me into the mountains on an alpine mule deer hunt. Its a long way off, but it can't hurt to start looking.

I'm interested. I'm in the same boat. Don't know anyone that's a dedicated archer that's willing to go on a hunt like this. I think I have 3 points. I'm in shape and have hunted the high country in Utah. Never Colorado though. Shoot me a PM

I'm cashing in my points next year for CO archery mule deer. I've got 4 points, so I'm in the mid-level archery units. I'm looking for a partner that is experienced and physically fit. I am an experienced western bowhunter and I am in excellent shape. I prefer to work with a partner when stalking deer, and none of my hunting buddies are sadistic enough to follow me into the mountains on an alpine mule deer hunt. Its a long way off, but it can't hurt to start looking.

Just wondering if you ever found a hunting partner as I am looking to go in 2020. I have 3 pts for muley in CO. I am 34, from WI, and in good shape. I'm a avid archery whitetail hunter back home. I love early season archery, backpack style hunts out west. Went out west in 18' for a 10 day backpack hunt and have dreamt about going back ever since. Send me a PM if you are interested in talking.