Looking for a good deal on a Garmin Inreach+

wilydawg

Anyone know where a good deal could be had on a Garmin Inreach Explorer+ Best I've found is $419 shipped.

Thanks!

gjviii

i'd reach out to Bean Outdoors. i've used them a couple times and i cant see REI being cheaper

AK Troutbum

Just caught that.

Well, you could wait another couple weeks until the REI coupons come out and get one for about $360.
I tried to do that the last time the 20% off coupon came out, and it couldn’t be applied towards any Garmin product.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

teamkabob

Just caught that.

Well, you could wait another couple weeks until the REI coupons come out and get one for about $360.
Coupons won’t work in GPS units, unless they are changed that recently.

GotDraw?

I am a member of another (non-hunting) online group, one of the members there initiated several very successful and attractively priced Group Buys- for the Garmin InReach Mini or the the Garmin InReach Explorer (your choice).

He is planning another round soon. I will advise.

JL

TimberHunter

I am a member of another (non-hunting) online group, one of the members there initiated several very successful and attractively priced Group Buys- for the Garmin InReach Mini or the the Garmin InReach Explorer (your choice).

JL
Please do, I’m looking to buy one too

OP
W

wilydawg

JL
Thanks. Looking forward to hearing more on this.

GotDraw?

I will advise when that other site's Group Buy happens, the coordinator had Garmin InReach Mini's for $295 and Garmin InReach Explorer for $370. Shipping was around $10. Also, he takes no money up front. I bought a Mini through him and the service/shipment was as advertised.

JL

ofl0926

I will advise when that other site's Group Buy happens, the coordinator had Garmin InReach Mini's for $295 and Garmin InReach Explorer for $370. Shipping was around $10. Also, he takes no money up front. I bought a Mini through him and the service/shipment was as advertised.

JL
I would love to hear about this as well