Lost zero after storage

Yes he says basically all scopes except swfa and NF fail, you said vortex fail at a higher rate than leupold, I was curious what you have to support that.
I say that from my experience, guys I know and their experiences and reliable sources like Form. I have 1 lupy left that is still good from a lack of use since it is likely to fail like my others did. I have 1 bad Lupy. I have one unused vortex, new in the box. I keep telling myself to sell both of those scopes. Every Vortex I used and those I personally know have had to use that life-time warranty. However, I am hard on my equipment.

CoStick

WKR
I’ve never seen the actual numbers posted. I should be more clear. Numbers comparing how many scopes those companies sell vs how many are sent back.
I say that from my experience, guys I know and their experiences and reliable sources like Form. I have 1 lupy left that is still good from a lack of use since it is likely to fail like my others did. I have 1 bad Lupy. I have one unused vortex, new in the box. I keep telling myself to sell both of those scopes. Every Vortex I used and those I personally know have had to use that life-time warranty. However, I am hard on my equipment.
I put quite a bit of value in forms insights. I have trijicon, NF, SwFA, and 2 vortex razors LH 1.5-8 and LHT, I haven’t had any functional issues with any of them. I do have a trijicon in for warranty now but it is cosmetic with the reticle.