Louisiana FNG

I’ll be completely honest, I’m just trying to get my post requirements done so that I may enter the world of the classifieds. I had made an account some time ago, though I don’t recall my login info— I shall not lose this one. I often just roam the threads lurking for advice and gathering the opinions of the masses before I make purchases.

eddielasvegas

WKR & Chairman of the Rokslide Welcoming Committee
Classified Approved
As the self-appointed chairman of the welcoming committee, it is my privilege to extend a laurel, and hearty handshake (virtual, of course) to our new member.

Eddie

P.S. Your $50 logic is not unsound, but paying-to-play does much more than just give you access to the classifieds immediately, but that logic is not always understood by many.

OP
SwampMonkey
As the self-appointed chairman of the welcoming committee, it is my privilege to extend a laurel, and hearty handshake (virtual, of course) to our new member.

Eddie

P.S. Your $50 logic is not unsound, but paying-to-play does much more than just give you access to the classifieds immediately, but that logic is not always understood by many.
Please, do explain.