LRP, cci 200, midway now

lennywd87

Lil-Rokslider
Give er hell

been on the lookout for large rifle primers for a while

I think they might be gone already. I got that notification yesterday ordered a brick and they were out of stock an hour later

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
L

Lawnboi

WKR

lennywd87

Lil-Rokslider
Very nice! Good looking out man!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I ordered some Fed 215M the other day from them and they just showed up. They say federal champion 215 primers. At the top it says magnum primers but don’t say 215M like my other ones. I’m not sure if it’s just a new label and box or if these are different

OP
L

Lawnboi

WKR
I ordered some Fed 215M the other day from them and they just showed up. They say federal champion 215 primers. At the top it says magnum primers but don’t say 215M like my other ones. I’m not sure if it’s just a new label and box or if these are different
I believe m is just the designation for the match version.

They appear gone now, but lasted a good hour. Good sign!

eoperator

WKR
Blue box or reddish?

Gotcha I thought the M was for magnum. On the website it showed the red box. I’ll give these a shot hopefully I don’t have to change my load

BlackTail

Lil-Rokslider
Got a brick of Federal 215’s and 210’s.

giphy.gif