LS Wild Lightweight Rear Bags

Marbles

WKR
Classified Approved
How much does the Flat Sack weigh with Git Lite? What are its dimensions?

Marbles

WKR
Classified Approved
I've been using mine for a bit now. The 2-5 will probably replace my inflatable pillow, it is the same weight, bulkier of course, but it will also replace my sit pad. I predominately used the 2-5 to build height by putting it on top of my pack.

The mini is what I mainly use as a rear bag. Both work great and are light enough I don't mind carrying them. They are also light enough to blow away in the wind, just be warned (obviously I have the ultralight versions).

20240406_100450.jpg

atmat

WKR
I've been using mine for a bit now. The 2-5 will probably replace my inflatable pillow, it is the same weight, bulkier of course, but it will also replace my sit pad. I predominately used the 2-5 to build height by putting it on top of my pack.

The mini is what I mainly use as a rear bag. Both work great and are light enough I don't mind carrying them. They are also light enough to blow away in the wind, just be warned (obviously I have the ultralight versions).

View attachment 710469
You tried the Triple S? It’s baller.

Marbles

WKR
Classified Approved
You tried the Triple S? It’s baller.
I have not. Perhaps at some point, though I think the 2-5 and mini are going to do everything I want.

How heavy is the Triple S?

The triple s is pretty badass. I can glass forever sitting on that thing. I’ve been running that and the 2-5 for a while now. Very happy with both. I haven’t tried the mini yet but it’s on my list.

My triple s came in exactly at 7oz.

ljalberta

WKR
I’ve been really enjoying the 2-5. The mini I haven’t played around with as much yet, but I think the 2-5 will be the bag riding in my pack for most of this year.

bow_dozer

Lil-Rokslider
I’ve been real happy with my LS bags. Got the triple s, ultra lightweight, and tacky grande.
Tacky is awesome for comps, using as a barricade bag and also rear support.
Triple s I got has a hybrid puffy bag. I already have a little custom made foam butt pad that rides unnoticed on the bottom straps of my pack. Triple s, while not heavy, will take up too much room inside my pack. For those of you hunting with it, are you clipping it on the outside of your pack?

I just clip right in the middle of the pack. Doesn’t bounce around and can lay down and shoot off it if needed.