Luxe sale

jmike

FNG
It's o sad , we bought two different tents about 3 yrs ago and they were like a well oiled machine.
I saw the prices and was considering another but now....????

Hmmm, seems like most of the complaints are due to slow shipping? I've ordered several times from them and they've always been slow but I always got my stuff and seems to be good enough quality. My first order from them took about 3 months but I knew it would be slow as it was a pre-order. I understand they're not Amazon.

TSAMP

WKR
Hmmm, seems like most of the complaints are due to slow shipping? I've ordered several times from them and they've always been slow but I always got my stuff and seems to be good enough quality. My first order from them took about 3 months but I knew it would be slow as it was a pre-order. I understand they're not Amazon.
I'd say it's slow shipping combined with no communication, sprinkle in some terrible quality control and you have yourself a luxe. The website makes you think they are somthing. It's one guy in Washington buying Chinese product and stitching his logo on. Actually he probably has that done over there as well.

Congrats if yours works out. It was a dice roll and you won.

I'd say it's slow shipping combined with no communication, sprinkle in some terrible quality control and you have yourself a luxe. The website makes you think they are somthing. It's one guy in Washington buying Chinese product and stitching his logo on. Actually he probably has that done over there as well.

Congrats if yours works out. It was a dice roll and you won.
Yeah I can't argue with that, and the whole "1 left in stock" thing is a bit of a red flag. I've got two tipi tents, a stove, two inner tents, and a pole on 4 different orders. Hopefully I don't regret not springing for higher quality.

BDRam16

WKR
Yeah I can't argue with that, and the whole "1 left in stock" thing is a bit of a red flag. I've got two tipi tents, a stove, two inner tents, and a pole on 4 different orders. Hopefully I don't regret not springing for higher quality.
At this point it seems like you will be lucky if they even show up. Google “luxe hiking gear scam”. There are multiple Reddit threads in the last few months of people having to file credit card complaints and never getting their orders. I was about to order something when I saw all of this and I’m glad I didn’t.

Wingnutty

FNG
I ordered a lux minipeak xl a few months ago and it came promptly and was fine. Guess I was lucky. After reading all of this I wouldn’t order from them again..

Skee7533

FNG
I must be lucky also. Ordered an Octopeak on 2/12/22 and received it on 3/4/22. Emailed them for tracking information after the first week and it took 3 days but they did email me a response that the item had shipped that day and the next day I received the tracking number.

I guess I'm one of the lucky ones also. I ordered a Minipeak XL May 25th 2021 and arrived by May 29th.

My logic was, it is my first tipi/floorless tent. If I didn't like it, I wouldn't be mad for spending less than $200 on something I wasn't sure about.

Used the tent twice and have been happy with it. I'm still on the fence of floorless vs. regular tent; but that has nothing to do with the Luxe product.

Spoonman

WKR
Well I have ordered from Luxe in the past with no issue but I can’t say that this time around. Still waiting for my tent to be shipped 3 weeks later?! I emailed and they have responded only attaching their policy and to refer to the status text that was sent. The last email was blaming it on “Covid” related issues? Stop with the Covid shit! Their place of business is literally 2 hours away from me.

Danimal

Lil-Rokslider
Update.... Ordered Hercules tent 2.5 months ago. Finally got my money back. They weren't able to fill the order. They asked me if I wanted to try the Octopeak. If you're looking for refunds be diligent. If they figure their inventory and fulfillment issues out I may try them again.

B

Brando'

Bad experience as well. Put in a big order on black Friday and received partial order in mail. After 6 weeks with many emails and voicemails never received a response I thankfully was able to get a PayPal refund. Buyer beware.

Ended up going with Seek Outside gear. Called and someone picked up immediately. Talked about my gear selection and processed my order over the phone. Super fast shipping and a veterans discount.

AM_Hunter

Lil-Rokslider
Was about to send on the Octopeak, now im gonna wait. I ordered the 3W stove and it shipped within 5 days. Going to see what condition it comes in before I even consider ordering the Octopeak now. Was looking at Seek Outside but my wallet got mad at me lol

AM_Hunter

Lil-Rokslider
Seriously, people are still buying from Luxe after all the crap we've seen from them?
I didnt find this post till after. I just saw 30% off and went for it. In hindsight I would have purchased the SO because its lighter and not that much more. Oh well. Maybe theyll never send it and I can get a refund and get the SO one.

AM_Hunter

Lil-Rokslider
After a week of it saying label created it finally has a delivery date of tomorrow. So looks like I got lucky and they actually sent it. Ill probably still go with a SO tent after that experience.

After a week of it saying label created it finally has a delivery date of tomorrow. So looks like I got lucky and they actually sent it. Ill probably still go with a SO tent after that experience.
Let us know what actually shows up lol