Sold LuxuryLite Ultralight Cot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I will be listing many items of gear and sporting goods in the coming days. All of it will be in excellent condition and free of defects unless specifically noted. It's really time for me to downsize my gear accumulation and that's the whole focus of why I'm selling so much good stuff.

LUXURY-LITE ULTRALIGHT COT - READY TO GO

One owner...me. Taken on many trips but always properly used and cared for. I received a new one as a gift and so I'm selling my faithful and comfortable friend. The set-up size is 24"W x 72"L. All the aluminum shock-corded poles and cross-braces (bows) work perfectly. No breaks or cracks in feet or metal. The fabric top has one small hole and one small abrasion. I repaired both areas with good Tyvek tape and have used it since the repair...no issue. (New fabric top can be purchased if you want.) Includes the original carry bag as I received it. There might even be a tiny bit of free tundra moss included....dried of course. New retail is $200. Comes from a clean, nonsmoking home and has been stored correctly.

If you're on the fence about a cot, this one is a great (inexpensive) way to get started. Takes me about 5 actual minutes to assemble in camp. I'm 6-0 x 200 lb and this cot works great for me.

The selling price is $70 and I'll handle shipping in the lower 48. AK or HI extra. My PayPal is [email protected]. I don't specifically request payment as 'Send Money to Friends', but it is sincerely appreciated if you do it. Thanks everyone. Other forms of payment welcome but will require funds to clear prior to shipment.IMG_5995.JPGIMG_5992.JPGIMG_5993.JPGIMG_5989.JPGIMG_5991.JPGIMG_5990.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.