Madder'n hell. (Ticam II opinion needed)

OP
robtattoo

robtattoo

WKR
Well, Fedex delivered the new Ticam IIs this morning & I've been wearing them for work all day.
The toebox is definitely a touch narrower than the Tibets, but there's still lots of splay & wiggle room.
I like how much lighter they are & the sole is definitely as stiff as the Tibets. They're obviously still built for climbing & carrying heavy loads.
The slightly lower cuff gives me more ankle mobility, but so far I don't feel like there's any stability loss.
I can see these being a favored alternative, if not outright replacement for my Tibets.

Right now, I'm more than happy.

Well, Fedex delivered the new Ticam IIs this morning & I've been wearing them for work all day.
The toebox is definitely a touch narrower than the Tibets, but there's still lots of splay & wiggle room.
I like how much lighter they are & the sole is definitely as stiff as the Tibets. They're obviously still built for climbing & carrying heavy loads.
The slightly lower cuff gives me more ankle mobility, but so far I don't feel like there's any stability loss.
I can see these being a favored alternative, if not outright replacement for my Tibets.

Right now, I'm more than happy.

Big fan of the Tibets, looking at these Ticams for a early season/warm weather alternative. Does it seem like they'd be more breathable than the Tibets?

OP
robtattoo

robtattoo

WKR
Big fan of the Tibets, looking at these Ticams for a early season/warm weather alternative. Does it seem like they'd be more breathable than the Tibets?
As yet, I couldn't say.
I doubt they're more breathable, but they're about ⅔ the weight & feel like there's less insulation (I didn't actually check that)