Mass exodus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fatcamp

WKR
The fix is in nationwide. The propagandists have done their jobs and the Democrat party only need wait until they have control to make all their dreams come true. Honestly, this is as good as it ever will be. The stupidity, nonsense, and stripping of your rights and treasure will increase at a breakneck pace in the coming decades.

I'm gonna make coffee and go glass deer.

Of course they’re coming. They ruined their state so they come to Rocky Mountain states. Don’t worry, they’ll bring their california votes with them too. They love wolves and hate hunters. Yay...

They’re like a plague

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bobr1

WKR
Yeah it's pretty crazy, when we were talking with our realtor this year he thought the market was really going to slow down when covid first started. Nope, he said half of all of his sales were out of state site unseen. Even people buying large chunks of land in the middle of no where as well. The first house we tried to look at this year had 6 offers in less than a day of being listed. So we said nope, got extrmely lucky and found a place with 10 acres next to the mountains, needed some work and we just pulled out some 20+ plus foot band saw blades out of the field.

When I go into town 90% of the tags are out of state and mostly west coast. I don't care where people move from and really don't care about their politics. But when they move some where any want to change everything about it to the place they just came from it is really annoying. I hear "well whats wrong with change", look I moved to Montana and accepted it for the way it is, are there things that could be fixed, yeah. But does that mean we need the same policies as other states that are self imploding? nope....

Been happening in Arizona for years. Saw recently California is losing more people then it’s gaining, mostly going to Texas, Arizona, Idaho and a few others I can’t remember. I’m convinced even the conservatives who leave are so indoctrinated with liberal ideas they don’t even know it. The government is not the solution to problems and contrary to the California ideology, someone doesn’t need to do something about that

Exactly. A “conservative” Californian is likely to still favor an assault weapons ban, or at least increased restrictions on them, be pro abortion, think the government “helps” by regulating everything they can get their hands on, etc.

They are a cancer that has been spreading rapidly.

ODB

WKR
Exactly. A “conservative” Californian is likely to still favor an assault weapons ban, or at least increased restrictions on them, be pro abortion, think the government “helps” by regulating everything they can get their hands on, etc.

They are a cancer that has been spreading rapidly.

just read the proposals by Boise’s mayors transition team. Free abortion for all boisians!

She downplayed the thing, but this is what’s on their mind. Sanctuary city, the whole bit. Do these really reflect Idaho’s values?? Makes me want to run for office.

Oregon

WKR
just read the proposals by Boise’s mayors transition team. Free abortion for all boisians!

She downplayed the thing, but this is what’s on their mind. Sanctuary city, the whole bit. Do these really reflect Idaho’s values?? Makes me want to run for office.

No it doesn’t. I can assure those values were transported from 500 miles SW of Boise.
Y’all can show your love for Calif. Honestly it’s a cesspool. Yes, it has beautiful geography. Great saltwater fishing, and is rural in many areas, but the %65 of the population negates all that.
Oregon is ruined. Washington ruined, Colorado ruined.
Idaho will be shortly.

WesCAtoll

Lil-Rokslider
What till they put the garage on the market as a studio apartment at $3/mo.
Had a lady just buy a house down the street from me in West Seattle, and leave flyers in everyone's mailbox soliciting the space for 2400 "if we know anyone" . Can't even bother to find their own renters

Mt Al

WKR
I asked my sister today about her home sales in the Flathead and California. She said she’s selling more to Texans and almost everyone says they are escaping Californians in Austin lol. Well, there’s only 29 million Texans, plenty of room in Montana!

Wha...what kind of person are you? NO!!! No more room in Montana. We'z full up.

Just got back from Western South Dakota - they're definitely going there, Wyoming, Montana, Idaho. It's crazy here in MT, two realtor friends are cleaning up. I don't blame anyone for leaving a screwed up lib city, but many bring their elitism (elitism: "I've never lived where you live, never lived your life, zero experience, but I definitely know what's best for you, and I have no plans of living my life how I'm telling you to live yours.") and it ruins things. Please see Colorado, Idaho/Boise, Bozeman and Missoula for proof.

J Batt

WKR
I’m a native Californian and thought about leaving for a while. But when I heard what was happening to the housing markets in other states because of Californians, I said f#@% that.
And instead I’m learning to appreciate the piece of ground I grew up on. I think most people never truly learn their own neighborhoods and backcountry, before feeling the need to “explore the world”.
It’s a mass case of “the grass is greener”. Most people don’t evaluate how their decisions are going to affect their fellow man. All of the most bitchin small towns around the country are being gobbled up and consumed by people who don’t stop to think what makes that place so great. And in the process they destroy what they were initially attracted to.

J Batt

WKR
Wha...what kind of person are you? NO!!! No more room in Montana. We'z full up.

Just got back from Western South Dakota - they're definitely going there, Wyoming, Montana, Idaho. It's crazy here in MT, two realtor friends are cleaning up. I don't blame anyone for leaving a screwed up lib city, but many bring their elitism (elitism: "I've never lived where you live, never lived your life, zero experience, but I definitely know what's best for you, and I have no plans of living my life how I'm telling you to live yours.") and it ruins things. Please see Colorado, Idaho/Boise, Bozeman and Missoula for proof.

You hit the nail on the head. I’d take a ignorant person over an arrogant one any day.

Status
Not open for further replies.