Maven CS.1

Jhardy54

FNG
I just bought this nice little scope and am wanting to find a sleeve of some sort to protect it in my pack. Maven doesn’t offer anything for it, and I see that there are aftermarket offerings for other scopes but have not been able to find anything specifically for this scope. Anyone else run into this? I’m wondering if one of the sleeves for another brand would fit on the CS.1, it doesn’t have to be perfect I just want a little more protection than the little bag it came in. Thanks!

Firehawk

WKR
I am in the same boat Jhardy54. I asked here before and on Maven's FB page. A couple folks have built their own case, but I am not handy enough with a sewing machine to do it. Some have suggested an old thick wool sock. So far, that has been the easiest suggestion that I have seen. But if anyone else has any better suggestions, I am all ears.

FH

OP
J

Jhardy54

FNG
I am in the same boat Jhardy54. I asked here before and on Maven's FB page. A couple folks have built their own case, but I am not handy enough with a sewing machine to do it. Some have suggested an old thick wool sock. So far, that has been the easiest suggestion that I have seen. But if anyone else has any better suggestions, I am all ears.

FH
Firehawk, I ended up calling Maven and spoke to a nice lady who told me that they would soon be releasing a case (much like the ones they have for the S.1 series) for the CS.1. Supposedly, it’s something they’ve had in the works but Covid had put them behind. Just thought I’d pass that along. Thanks

snuzzo29

Lil-Rokslider
I have been just using the bag. To give a little more protection to the eye piece I put foam koozie over it before putting it into the bag. Nice to know Maven plans on releasing a case.

Firehawk

WKR
Firehawk, I ended up calling Maven and spoke to a nice lady who told me that they would soon be releasing a case (much like the ones they have for the S.1 series) for the CS.1. Supposedly, it’s something they’ve had in the works but Covid had put them behind. Just thought I’d pass that along. Thanks
Thank you for the heads up. I assume you spoke with Mollie. She is great. I haven't talked to her since November/December and they didn't have anything available. Glad to hear that they are working on an option.

I am in the same boat and tried the sock thing. It works, but can make fine adjustments with the focus wheel a little more difficult. I'm glad to hear that I may be able to get a real case/cover for it soon(ish).