McKenzie Mtn Dall sheep

Scottf270

WKR
I know Jim and Clay Lancaster who run Nahanni Butte Outfitters and NWT Outfitters. Hunted moose with them twice and returning in 2021 for sheep. Superb outfits. I consider them friends.
I will say most all the outfitters up there are top notch. All have large exclusive areas with virtually zero local hunters. Arguably the best place in the world to hunt Dalls.

Arctic Red, Gana River, Canol, and Raven’s Throat all have excellent reputations and Dall rams as well as the others previously named. The Mackenzie Mts are the last, best place in North America!

docdb

Lil-Rokslider
I hunted with McKenzie Mountain outfitters in 2007. Fantastic is all I can say, wish I could go again.
Don

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Gana River and Artic Red have concessions right next to each other. There are a lot of sheep in the that country and they manage it well. I hunted with Gana in 2018, and would highly recommend. Heard good things about Arctic Red as well but have no first hand knowledge of them. Feel free to PM me with any questions.

Kotaman

WKR
You cannot go wrong with any of the outfitters listed above. All first rate. Talk to them all and go with who you feel most comfortable with. Figure out the type of hunt you want...Back pack, horseback, helicopter and go from there. I have either hunted with or have friends that have hunted with everyone listed above. Everyone has had great experiences, but they’re all a little different. Figure out the type of hunt you want and go from there.

nks

FNG
Classified Approved
I'm booked with Gana for 2021. I had a great time researching and felt that all of these were really good options.