MeatEater with Tucker Carlson

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
Dont be jacking with my boy Tucker. Hes Legit and I listen to him every day. He speaks truth about the world we live in today.

Attachments

• 1629035614611.png
    1629035614611.png
    15.6 KB · Views: 43

ODB

WKR
I wonder how many here consider Tucker a journalist.

there are no journalists anymore. He’s a talking head like everyone else on TV

“Journalists” nowadays sit on their phones waiting for a tweet to come through then promptly retweet with angst then sit back and wait for the likes, shares and hearts by those who already agree.

I listened to the episode and thought it pretty good.

I wonder how much of what Carlson said on this episode is sincere and how much he says on his own show is sincere. He seemed on Steve's show like a nice guy that would be fun to talk to/hang out with. But... He has a total snake personality and seems he'd be a great manipulator of people.

That's my take on him. I don't watch any news
He's like Rush - a carefully manufactured on-air personality to elicit a reaction/response from a specific audience. Same with those on the far left. They play to their audience. Professional pot-stirrers.

fwafwow

WKR
He's like Rush - a carefully manufactured on-air personality to elicit a reaction/response from a specific audience. Same with those on the far left. They play to their audience. Professional pot-stirrers.
Legitimate question - do you have examples or support for these statements?

Maybe he has complete freedom with his on air script. Maybe not. Maybe he doesn't believe most of what he says on his show, or maybe it's all from the heart. The problem is, no one will know except for him and those close to him and he seems like the type of person who can hide his true thoughts and feelings extremely well.

I'd like to know where ALL of these news commentators actually stand on the issues they rant about in their segments.

That's bedsides the point though. I think Rinella found out Carlson is a huge sportsman and thought.... Hey that guy is hugely inflammatory public figure and absolutely loves fishing. Let's interview him

fwafwow

WKR
You're being serious aren't you. Sorry. Those are my opinions based on my observations and experience. You're welcome to your own. Rush, Tucker, Stephen Colbert, Rachel Maddow - two sides of the same coin. None of them are journalists IMO.
Fair enough as to your opinion. I wasn’t asking based on your belief he’s not a journalist, as in my opinion, you went beyond that.

Warmsy

WKR
I am not as certain as some of you here that Steve has actually changed much of his core beliefs, but I think he may focus more on entertaining a larger audience now as mentioned, and be more careful or cautious now when dealing with political hot button topics or when interviewing people he may not agree with.

It might be more satisfying for some listeners here of his podcast to have him challenge guests more vigorously that they don't agree with, but that is not going to help him in being able to continue booking a varied group of nationally known guests on his show.

Once his show has run its course, he will probably be less worried about offending people...
maybe kind of like Oprah? Who would have ever guessed that she actually disliked whiteness while she was doing her show.
I've noticed that too. I find it very funny that he used to say, quite often, that he encourages "civil unrest". He hasn't said that once since the BLM riots.

If you honestly believe, with all your conviction that he is speaking from his heart and not listening to the 10 producers and 20 executives behind his show. Not to mention the FOX news machine…. Then I don’t know what to say to you. Are you better than the flakes that listen to CNN? And if so please tell me how. Because his producers tell him to say things that make you feel good?

Wake the hell up everyone, we are being divided by a bunch of idiot politicians and news media idiots and we’re letting it happen. The truth is in the middle and where missing it because we feel like we should belong to one of two tribes and it’s idiotic.

The majority in the middle need to start getting their voices heard and this partisan bull shit needs to stop.

Who the **** cares if Tucker was on Meat Eater. There is a majority conservative on this site and the take is mixed because people have their jibblies hurt because Steve made money. That’s ******* capitalism.

I’m glad he was on the show, I love his show, but I dont kiss his feet. Wake up and realize whatever show you watch is not facts period.
Conviction-less jellyfish fence-sitters are the problem.

mwebs

WKR
Conviction-less jellyfish fence-sitters are the problem.

So your saying that being objective, weighing the facts and forming my own opinions is a problem? Have fun be spoon fed “facts” by whatever tribe you subscribe to. What a joke.

I have conviction, it’s to not support idiot politicians and their puppets paid for by media groups on both sides of the isles.

It takes zero conviction to follow the bought and paid for, taken for granted party line be it left or right. So please stay on your side of the fence sheep. I will firmly sit above you on the fence.

But as I understand it us men on the right have the moral high ground and more conviction so party on.

So your saying that being objective, weighing the facts and forming my own opinions is a problem? Have fun be spoon fed “facts” by whatever tribe you subscribe to. What a joke.

I have conviction, it’s to not support idiot politicians and their puppets paid for by media groups on both sides of the isles.

It takes zero conviction to follow the bought and paid for, taken for granted party line be it left or right. So please stay on your side of the fence sheep. I will firmly sit above you on the fence.

But as I understand it us men on the right have the moral high ground and more conviction so party on.
Where do you get your “facts?” You just summon them from the ether?