Meindl Comfort Fit Hunter - insoles

ericthered

Lil-Rokslider
I recently went to a Meindle Comfort Fit hunter boot leaving my Kennetreks in the closet. As my work outs with a full pack 30lbs
+ increases I found my foot swelled and the toe box on my Kennetreks ended up being to small - with no pack these boots are the best I've owned. I ended up taping my toes and trying other things to stop blisters - its just too much effort to make a boot work at this point. Anyway, the wide toe box on the Meindl is much better. However, when I use insoles in the Meindl they are not wide enough to fill the toe box leaving a gap between the insole the inner wall of the boot. Has anyone found a an insert that fits well in the Meindl?

I recently went to a Meindle Comfort Fit hunter boot leaving my Kennetreks in the closet. As my work outs with a full pack 30lbs
+ increases I found my foot swelled and the toe box on my Kennetreks ended up being to small - with no pack these boots are the best I've owned. I ended up taping my toes and trying other things to stop blisters - its just too much effort to make a boot work at this point. Anyway, the wide toe box on the Meindl is much better. However, when I use insoles in the Meindl they are not wide enough to fill the toe box leaving a gap between the insole the inner wall of the boot. Has anyone found a an insert that fits well in the Meindl?
I bought some meindl comfort cork insoles and they were so wide I had to get a full size smaller to even start to get them to fit and still they were a little too big. Maybe look for some of them. I think they were perfekt fit or something like that.