Memory foam insoles

Hello to all,

Have any of you tried memory foam insoles inside of a Mountain Hunting boot?

I have tried Lathrop and sons and they did not meet my needs (love to sell them) IMHO the insoles that came in my running shoes work better. I need something that conforms to my left foot and gives some cushion. This is an ankle that I have had a sub-talor fusion on.

I have tried over-the-counter and custom podiatrist made. There are not many pedorthists in my neck of the woods strangely enough.

Any thoughts or opinions are greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Deerhunter6250

Lil-Rokslider
Hello to all,

I have tried Lathrop and sons and they did not meet my needs (love to sell them) IMHO the insoles that came in my running shoes work better. I need something that conforms to my left foot and gives some cushion. This is an ankle that I have had a sub-talor fusion on.

I have tried over-the-counter and custom podiatrist made. There are not many pedorthists in my neck of the woods strangely enough.

Thank you,
Hello to all,

Thank you,
My nephew and his dad love Spence polysorb cross training arch support shoe insoles. They wear them running and hiking. I just ordered a set today. I hope they are awesome

Just used my new FSA debit card to order a pair of sheep feet. You might consider those…

AKSandman

FNG
The Technica GTX Forge shoes and boots have a custom molded foam insole. They aren’t super soft foam, but the support is truly incredible IMO. They are way better than the custom insoles I purchased for a fraction of the cost.

OP
O
I'm familiar with technica forge. Do they sell their insoles separately than their boot?