Military Athlete V. MTN Tough

bmart2622

WKR
Ive used programs from both and both are very very well done and are absolutely no joke. I alternate between the 2, some of the Mtn Tactical can be pretty long and monotonous. The bodyweight programs from Mtn Tough are pretty awesome, cant go wrong with either

I’ve used mtn tactical/ mil athlete on and off for nearly 10 years at this point. Excellent programming and very tailorable to your needs. Can definitely get monotonous though which is why I usually take breaks from them. I cycle their body weight program once a year or so and the leg blasters are still my go-to for anything in the mountains.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

erfle

FNG
I use the Athlete’s Subscription from Mtntactical. Having the ability to email coach on programming questions and the breadth of plans make it easy to build year round programming.

Clarktar

WKR
Mtn tactical is sound, intelligent programming. Not saying mtn tough is not. But I like Rob's approach to research and training.

Just to add to the menu, check out hunter predator packmule. Send him and email and chat him up on the phone. Personalized programming and very communicative and responsive. Has a good deal of experience. I think there is a podcast from Journal of Mountain Hunting with him on it.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk