Montana draw results

I spoke with the FWPO in town today and he said we should have results by Wednesday at the latest

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NDGuy

WKR
I somehow not only didn't get a Big Game Combo, I didn't even get a general deer tag.... WTF I had 1 PP too.

I want to puke..

Last edited:

elkocd

Lil-Rokslider
WTF??!! Mine showed results now I try and it shows in process! Man, that makes a guy feel iffy about their draw!

Both mine and my dad’s accounts are still in “drawing” status. Suspense is killing me. Congrats to all of you who got a tag!

Moneyball

WKR
I logged in five minutes ago and my results were posted. I just checked it again now and it reads "pending"! Same thing happened two years ago, the system got glitchy. A couple buddies have had the same results in the last 5-10 minutes...

stagliano

FNG
I logged in five minutes ago and my results were posted. I just checked it again now and it reads "pending"! Same thing happened two years ago, the system got glitchy. A couple buddies have had the same results in the last 5-10 minutes...

I just rechecked my results. It still indicates successful so I’m going to ride this high until they change it on me like they did last year.

Mine just updated, no luck for my special tags this year(only general) but at least my dad picked up a big game combo. Another year chasing elk/mule deer making memories.

Moneyball

WKR
I just rechecked my results. It still indicates successful so I’m going to ride this high until they change it on me like they did last year.

Screenshot it with the date in case something happens with the system and it changes. Might be able to consult MTFWP. Who knows....Good luck to everyone who received a tag!

fatlander

WKR
I drew the general elk! Took a screen shot lol

I will be in the drawing for next year. Gonna get some preference points this year and next and try to draw for elk.

Congrats to those who were able to draw tags and good luck for a successful hunt! Anxiously awaiting my turn!