Montana draw results

NDGuy

WKR
What's this I hear your odds were better without a PP for Big Game Combo licenses? Something about a separate draw for those with PPs and those without?

In what world does that make sense? What is the point of a PP then?

fatlander

WKR
I somehow not only didn't get a Big Game Combo, I didn't even get a general deer tag.... WTF I had 1 PP too.

I want to puke..

That’s scary. That means only 2 PPs were a guarantee, I had 2 and so did my partner. Looking like point creep is going to really affect drawing a general MT tag in the coming years . .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NDGuy

WKR
That’s scary. That means only 2 PPs were a guarantee, I had 2 and so did my partner. Looking like point creep is going to really affect drawing a general MT tag in the coming years . .
Yep now a bunch more people will have 1-2 points going into next year's draw again..I still cannot believe my awful luck. I didn't draw last year either in ND with 90% odds in my unit.

whitetail88arch

Lil-Rokslider
I think I got drawn lol prolly check it morrow and it will change

whitetail88arch

Lil-Rokslider
586e80ae2311162ecbdc8dbc94170809.jpg

Does this mean my whole party got drawn?

w1ld

FNG
Mine says successful- 2019 General Elk Combo (Released) and under Not Successful- 2019 General -Elk Combo. So did I draw or not??

I still managed to pick up a "released" elk combo, but that's two years in a row now that I was unsuccessful in the main drawing. Must have been a lot more applicants the last two years. Curious why the results of my permit aren't showing?

I still managed to pick up a "released" elk combo, but that's two years in a row now that I was unsuccessful in the main drawing. Must have been a lot more applicants the last two years. Curious why the results of my permit aren't showing?

I assume you didn't buy any preference points? I previously assumed pref points only applied when purchased during previous season like almost everywhere else but the regs state that if you buy with your application they are included that year.

I'll be back for my 5th season in a row with a general elk tag (1 PP purchased during application). The last 3 have been Elk/Deer combos but no time to chase deers this year.

I assume you didn't buy any preference points? I previously assumed pref points only applied when purchased during previous season like almost everywhere else but the regs state that if you buy with your application they are included that year.

I'll be back for my 5th season in a row with a general elk tag (1 PP purchased during application). The last 3 have been Elk/Deer combos but no time to chase deers this year.

I did not purchase the point last year, but I did this year.