most accurate fixed blade broadheads

Greenmachine_1

Lil-Rokslider
Wow that's an impossible question to answer. How far are you shooting? Where are you shooting? What do you want to shoot at?

{Removed since you did ask for fixed blade broadheads}

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Your broad head will shoot as accurate as your bow is tuned. I have 4 different heads that all shoot great at 85 yards. I don’t dare shoot 2 into the target...obviously, design wise the shorter in length and smaller in diameter heads grab less wind and are a hair more forgiving.

OP
serious hunter1218
Wow that's an impossible question to answer. How far are you shooting? Where are you shooting? What do you want to shoot at?

{Removed since you did ask for fixed blade broadheads}

While Hunting im gonna keep the shots within 40 because you cant get much farther in heavy timber. ill be hunting whitetail.

rekkr870

Lil-Rokslider
Classified Approved
Any broadhead with a well tuned bow and well tuned arrow will fly. If the arrow is flying straight out of the bow, you’ll be fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Greenmachine_1

Lil-Rokslider
QAD, Iron Will wide, Jekyll's from evolution outdoors would be where I would start depending on your budget.

Ultimately, you should be able to get most broadheads to be close at those ranges.

TravisIN

WKR
You can get ANY fixed blade to shoot great at 40. Obviously higher end heads will have tighter tolerances and be more consistent making them a little easier. But if your just deer hunting I would HIGHLY suggest shooting ramcats. Great penetration, phenomenal blood trails and very very forgiving and easy to tune.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
serious hunter1218
Your broad head will shoot as accurate as your bow is tuned. I have 4 different heads that all shoot great at 85 yards. I don’t dare shoot 2 into the target...obviously, design wise the shorter in length and smaller in diameter heads grab less wind and are a hair more forgiving.
Ok thats what my friend said. This is my first year shooting fixed heads. So i was just wondering.

Zac

WKR
You can get ANY fixed blade to shoot great at 40. Obviously higher end heads will have tighter tolerances and be more consistent making them a little easier. But if your just deer hunting I would HIGHLY suggest shooting ramcats. Great penetration, phenomenal blood trails and very very forgiving and easy to tune.

Maybe the originals, Ramcat had to sell their soul to get into Walmart.

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
Out to 40 or 50 just about any fixed head will hit where you're aiming it if your bow is tuned. But long range the original Wac'ems were always the most consistently accurate no matter how I was shooting. They are a tiny head with a narrow cutting width.

TravisIN

WKR
Maybe the originals, Ramcat had to sell their soul to get into Walmart.

I’ll have to watch the video. I’m just speaking on the experience I’ve had, which I bought at Walmart when they clearanced them. They blades aren’t durable at all obviously. They are sharp enough, and on par with all the other $39 a pack Broadheads you get at all archery shops and anywhere they sell archery gear. I should have added on the penetration part that If you have the right setup they’ll blow through just fine. If he’s shooting deer at 40 yards I would still highly suggest them unless you are willing to spend the money for high end heads. And I’m just assuming he’s not since he’s asking this question.

Beendare

WKR
im looking for the most accurate 125 grain fixed broadheads.

You are getting good advice;

BH arrow flight is a function of good form, proper arrow spine, perfect arrow assembly and bow tuning......
Its worth dialing those factors in if you are a bowhunter.

In other words, all of these heads can be made to fly like FP's...if you can't then one of the factors above is lacking....or in the rare case there is a manufacturing defect with the head.

_____

grizz19

Lil-Rokslider
Lots of variables but I’m shooting the Kudu Point 150 gr single bevels and am very pleased with them out of my set up

Zac

WKR
I’ll have to watch the video. I’m just speaking on the experience I’ve had, which I bought at Walmart when they clearanced them. They blades aren’t durable at all obviously. They are sharp enough, and on par with all the other $39 a pack Broadheads you get at all archery shops and anywhere they sell archery gear. I should have added on the penetration part that If you have the right setup they’ll blow through just fine. If he’s shooting deer at 40 yards I would still highly suggest them unless you are willing to spend the money for high end heads. And I’m just assuming he’s not since he’s asking this question.

Slick Trick, WacEm, Blood Sport to name a few sold and ended up in Walmart. You shouldn't be recommending this garbage to anyone regardless of their budget.

Slick Trick, WacEm, Blood Sport to name a few sold and ended up in Walmart. You shouldn't be recommending this garbage to anyone regardless of their budget.

I don't know about that. I can tell you a Wackem is just fine. It doesn't have the edge retention that the high end heads have, but it's still adequate. Especially for whitetail hunting. I have shoot enough deer with them to know they will work fine. I haven't shot the others. Seems everyone thinks animals have Kevlar on now. No, they aren't the strength of an Iron Will. Are they adequate? Yes. Better options? Yes. But they aren't trash. They probably market a completely seperate head for Walmart. That's not uncommon at all, it's unfortunate they use the same name on them.

This is like how everyone thinks they need a one ton truck to pull a 16' boat.

5MilesBack

"DADDY"

I was driving down the Interstate the other day and traffic was crazy with both lanes packed, and we're doing 60 in a 75. WAY up front was some moron trying to pull his giant boat behind a VW bug. Sheesh! Took about 10 miles before that clown finally got around a single semi and then everyone in front of me finally got around him. SMH

I was driving down the Interstate the other day and traffic was crazy with both lanes packed, and we're doing 60 in a 75. WAY up front was some moron trying to pull his giant boat behind a VW bug. Sheesh! Took about 10 miles before that clown finally got around a single semi and then everyone in front of me finally got around him. SMH

I hope you don't think I'm recommending that. Just seems we are living in a day of overkill.

I’ve used WacEms 100 grain the last 2 year and I have 2 dead bulls. They seem to work well on elk for me. And group well. Just my experiences.

Beendare

WKR
I don't know about that. I can tell you a Wackem is just fine. It doesn't have the edge retention that the high end heads have, but it's still adequate. Especially for whitetail hunting.

Good point....though I agree with Zac- I'm not a fan of cheap stamped steel blades. BUT, Make a good shot with a good flying arrow....and just about anything sharp will work on the end of your arrow with thin skinned game like whitetails.

I've seen problems with BH's staying sharp in some designs on tougher critters like elk and big hogs...especially if they have been wallowing.

Zac

WKR
Unless your in poverty there is no excuse for cutting corners with your broadhead. Anyone can cut out a few lattes or a few fast food meals in order to assist in an ethical kill.