Most unbelievable shot with a bow

BigTex87

FNG
Not sure why, but I watched one of the Muley freak archery deer videos - I guess I can’t get enough hunting content even if I’m not a fan of the hunter…. Anyways, the guy shoots a deer that jumped the string and essentially ran into his arrow. After reviewing the slow mo footage, he has the gall to say something like - “It’s the most unbelievable shot I’ve ever made with a bow and ever will make… with a little luck involved”. Can’t believe he didn’t own up to it and say “I got lucky I didn’t wound this deer and he ran into my arrow.” Instead he tried to pump himself up with how great of an archer he is.

What’s everyone’s thoughts? There’s no negative comments on the YouTube video. Am I taking crazy pills and this is normal behavior?

Link to video:

mikeafeagin22

Lil-Rokslider
No you’re on to something.. that whole process was terrible. He drew back and shot on a deer he couldn’t even see the body on.. missed it bad and the deer jumped into it then he bragged about it. Wont find much love for him on here. Especially not after his latest fiasco