Mother Putters

JordanAdams

Lil-Rokslider
While watching 24 birds in our meadow this morning the wheels to the all mighty question of "What call would i use right now?" entered my bird brain. Box, slate, diaphragm, I dig them all.

-For a box call: I run the Jerry Martin signature series mahogany deluxe (I hunted with Jerry while i was growing up and fell in love with his call as much as i did him as my mentor).
-Slate: I run a couple different ones with strikers that complement the call to my liking: my #1 is my Quacker Boy Rite Touch with a cordeorite surface ran with a wooden striker with my backup slate being my Flextone run-n-gun glass surfaced call ran with the wooden Redhead team extreme striker.
-Diaphragm: My go to had been my Primos sonic dome BUT I ordered a Hanks Game Calls Devastator 3 reed diaphragm call that will most certainly be taking the front line this year.

What's in your turkey vest?

Midwestwaterfowl

Lil-Rokslider
For a pot and peg call, I just bought a Halloran crystal mistress that sounds great, it’ll definitely be in the vest this year . This is my first year really trying to figure out diaphragm calls. Really liking a combo cut, just need to pick up some different brands to mess with.

Jdhunttrapfish

Lil-Rokslider
Box call I run a knight and hale switchblade I think, pot and peg is an aluminum knight and hale and a hs strut triple glass, diaphrams I have a half dozen or so wood havens and just about every hunters specialties diaphram ever made lol

I wish I could find out but I have 5 points in the great state of Nevada for turkey as a resident and still no tag.