Mountain Khakis Deal

Trr15

WKR
Found a great deal on Mountain Khakis. They have a 25% off sale going on, but you can get 60% off most of their items (looks like all their pants) using the code MKFRIENDS60. Picked up a bunch of pants earlier today. The code even applies to some sale items. Worth checking out.

ODB

WKR
Man I love the build of MK pants but hate the diamond crotch. The way I am built, the rear sew point chafes like a mutha... otherwise a great deal

JonS

WKR
Are these like the carhartts to us old Philmont Rangers and Trail crew folks? Beat the heck out of them, they stand up on their own, don't worry about bushwhackin through scrub oak in Northern New Mexico.

PistolPete

Lil-Rokslider
I opened this post thinking, “damn Roksliders and their high-dollar tastes.” Then I saw the pants on sale that are eligible for another 60% off and ordered 8 pairs of different models and colors to see what I like. Looks like they are returnable. Ha, thanks!

three5x5s

WKR
Found a great deal on Mountain Khakis. They have a 25% off sale going on, but you can get 60% off most of their items (looks like all their pants) using the code MKFRIENDS60. Picked up a bunch of pants earlier today. The code even applies to some sale items. Worth checking out.
Thank You, I needed shorts but got some pants for. $15.98.

Geewhiz

WKR
Never used them before, but does anybody know if they make anything comparable to kuiu attacks or wrangler outdoor pants?

kuhn4

Lil-Rokslider
I ordered on Monday. Customer service told me it would ship Thursday.

Windigo

Lil-Rokslider
I bought two pairs of their discontinued Granite Creek nylon quick dry style pants in 2015, and proceeded to beat the everloving crap out of them for six years until finally a pair tore a hole in the knee. I used them for field work for 4mo straight at a time. Fjallraven vidda pro's failed in one season; it took the mountain khakis six. If the quality has held up over the years, this is a fantastic deal.