Mountain Ops pre-workout

Superdoo

WKR
Folks love to hate on MtnOps here. Your better off trying different brands and seeing which one you like versus the rabbit hole of opinions.
Ive tried a bunch of recommended protein powders and I always go back to chocolate Ammo. Taste good when I mix it with just water. Not having to choke it down means I actually use it.
As for pre workouts, I use apples and I make sure I’m well hydrated by drinking at least 96 oz of water per day. I add 1/4 scoop of Enduro to each Nalgene bottle because it tastes good and has better ingredients than Mio and other flavor adders.

pattimusprime22

Lil-Rokslider
Try a bunch of brands and see what you like. One I've settled on recently is Elemental Formulations. They are a bit pricey, but their pre workout tastes good and I like the ingredients. Their protein is also pricey but fantastic. I never thought I would like a watermelon flavored protein drink, but it is GOOD. I actually sip on it throughout my workouts.

xcutter

WKR
Warrior Fuel is the best preworkout I’ve ever used. I also take a cayenne pepper as part of my morning supplement regime. Works well for me as a vasodilator

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm curious and wanting to make sure I understand. You literally eat a raw cayenne pepper?

I'm curious and wanting to make sure I understand. You literally eat a raw cayenne pepper?

Its basically just raw cayenne in a pill form. I take it with my men’s daily vitamin, turmeric, and a single tums if my acid reflux is already going when I wake up.

After researching some cattle feed supplements I was down the vasodilator rabbit hole and figured why not. Maybe placebo, but seems to be helping as I’m about 4 weeks into it.

There are many that have more citrulline 6-8g per serving. Which is shown in a few studies to have greater impact on increasing plasma arginine concentration than supplementing with arginine. Brings us to the question is why is ingnite under dosed on citrulline? Also those other products are typically using other supplements to aid is vasodilation such as hydro max glycerol, nitrosigine, and agmatine sulfate. Anyone can buy any of these in bulk by themselves to add to anything if you feel a supplement is lacking in an ingredient or want to mix your own stuff. Which I why I said if you like the flavor or need daily caffeine by all means give it a try. I don’t think there is a “best” energy drink or pre workout supplement out there at the moment. Had some good ones back in the day before Uncle Sam got involved.

Please show me any product with equal or more than what’s in enduro. I just went to warrior fuel that was mentioned in this thread and I wouldn’t buy anything there. They don’t breakdown the dosage of each ingredient. They say they have an 8000mg stack and then list a bunch of ingredients. That’s quite evasive.

big44a4

WKR
Please show me any product with equal or more than what’s in enduro. I just went to warrior fuel that was mentioned in this thread and I wouldn’t buy anything there. They don’t breakdown the dosage of each ingredient. They say they have an 8000mg stack and then list a bunch of ingredients. That’s quite evasive.

I don’t advocate for any hunting related supplements (read my previous posts again) as they may not be most qualified to make the best product. For example the bow bars and anything they do. But enduro is 5g arginine and 1g citrulline so it’s way behind a ton of products on citrulline as I said. Most use citrulline and other vasodilators instead of arginine (read previous post or google why for yourself). Here’s Core nutrition and O15 nutrition pre workouts. But once again my beef with mtn ops is a label that says 100% one thing and the ingredient list tells the truth as a blend. In a product that actually is important, protein.That is a damn joke. Pre workout supplements are in general a waste of money. Go for whatever flavor you want.
85bfab2a237d041568bf9bdb8271b823.jpg

502231fe878033da0f4cca5277ea9d0e.jpg

TheTone

WKR
I can think of other places or things to spend money on

I don’t think MTn Ops actually creates any of their products they just put a label on it. I seem to remember seeing pictures of people peeling off the mtn ops labels and having other companies labels underneath. I have no need to give money to the “influencer” driven marketing they do or people they support and employ. Another great example is they used to sponsor John Dudley and he broke off the relationship due to seeing no benefits from the products and not wanting to put his name on something he didn’t like