Mountain Warrior mounting to a Bikini Frame question

gbrim21

FNG
I believe I saw this a while back but can't find it...I just got a Mtn Warrior for Christmas (thanks Santa!). This is literally the perfect pack for my style of hunting, can't get over the bag itself. However, I do wish there were another attachment point to attach to the frame. I've obviously got the hypalon sleeve on top, 3-bar slider on bottom, then I've got the 2 compression straps. Seems like with my old DT2 that 3 bar slider towards the middle of the bag helped to keep the bag tight to the frame. Also, the straps seem like they were meant to line up with the new hunting duplex? They don't line up with the bikini attachment points. Not a huge issue, just something I noticed.

Anyone who's used the Mtn Warrior, does the bag stay tight to your frame when you're loaded up and out and about? My gut tells me this is a non-issue, just curious. I just wish there were an extra 3 bar slider towards the middle of the pack like the DT2, other than that, literally the perfect pack.

Kotaman

WKR
I had no issues whatsoever with attaching mine to my Bikini. Very stable. I now have to Hunter Duplex, so I can't look to see what I did with the Bikini though. I don't remember anything unique/specific and it rode awesome.

To me it just seems like it rides off the frame. I have the straps through both buckles to connect to the hip belt and the obviously to the compression straps through the sleeve. Do I need any extra webbing and clip/buckles on the very bottom of the bag and about mid way up the frame to get extra attaching points? As it is now in just 4 point attached.

I had no issues whatsoever with attaching mine to my Bikini. Very stable. I now have to Hunter Duplex, so I can't look to see what I did with the Bikini though. I don't remember anything unique/specific and it rode awesome.

Forgot to quote you lol

tttoadman

WKR
I just put a MW on a Bikini. It seemed at first that the center buckle didn't attach in the correct place. I always have a grab-it on the bottom, so It tends to push the bag up. After I got everything situated nicely, I think it will be just fine.
photo_zpsa4opg8wu.jpg~original