moved to optics

OP
B

bnsafe

WKR
looks perfect, thanks guys. I greatly appreciate you helping me out an putting up with my ocd. Im gonna call AZ monday and see when they will come back in stock. Hopefully that will work. If not I will figure out if I need to get the raptor or order from the UK.

OP
B

bnsafe

WKR
form, do you have a pref of sm or the tactical mountain? both look great.

OP
B

bnsafe

WKR
thanks all. I bought the ones from sbaker. GREATLY appreciate the help and another rok slide guy paying it forward.
Cant believe Im gonna end up with a tikka, sportsmatch rings, and prob a trijicon scope. I did not want this combo, wasnt on my list. But something with a magazine and reliable sold me, along with the 2 or 3 recommendations on here, lol. Thanks guys, I guess, short of the swfa, i drank the kool aid and in the group now.

ShootOkHuntWorse

Lil-Rokslider
thanks all. I bought the ones from sbaker. GREATLY appreciate the help and another rok slide guy paying it forward.
Cant believe Im gonna end up with a tikka, sportsmatch rings, and prob a trijicon scope. I did not want this combo, wasnt on my list. But something with a magazine and reliable sold me, along with the 2 or 3 recommendations on here, lol. Thanks guys, I guess, short of the swfa, i drank the kool aid and in the group now.
I’m loving my 223 with the TO48cs and Trijicon 3-9. Been dialing it a fair amount and just wrote on the scope how many revs up from bottomed out I am for a zero. Really like it other than the mixed mil/moa situation. But mil reticle is nice for wind if it’s always on 9 past 300 yards.

OP
B

bnsafe

WKR
ordered the trijicon today. Im waiting on a carbon fiber stock to go on sale then gun will be complete unless I decide to chop the barrel. It wont be ready for MO deer season cause the stocks arnt on sale, but im still excited. Thanks for all the help on this.