MT draw

MQQSE

FNG
I’m about 23 years in. I’ve drawn goat, moose and bison, so no complaints.

Reactions: CHL

swarovskicoues

Lil-Rokslider
past two years I've applied for sheep they haven't put me in the draw or given me a point....says I don't even have a account when I look up draw results

Axlrod

WKR
47 th year of no love from the draw gods. Back in the eighties they gave 12 tags in the area I can see out my front window, everybody i knew got a tag- one of my buddies drew 2, in 1981 and 1991. Then the sheep got sick and died. the FWP has some 200" rams that were found dead there. They give 1 tag there now.

mtwarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
didn't even knew they drew already, guess it doesn't matter as I wasn't drawn- 36 years and counting :(

I can't verify this as it was sent to me by a friend. Absolutely unbelievable! It's the second year in a row FWP has screwed up on draw tag quotas, but this year, it's sheep and moose.IMG_20230517_185546.jpg

Sent from my SM-S911U using Tapatalk

I can't verify this as it was sent to me by a friend. Absolutely unbelievable! It's the second year in a row FWP has screwed up on draw tag quotas, but this year, it's sheep and moose.View attachment 554915

Sent from my SM-S911U using Tapatalk

I wonder if they use the same vendor as Idaho and South Dakota, they’ve both had major screwups in their draws last couple years including over allocating sheep tags in Idaho 2 years ago

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

npm352

WKR
I'm pretty excited to finally have drawn a ewe tag. I'm grateful Montana gives nonresidents this opportunity. I knew I'd never draw a ram tag and just excited to get into sheep country.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk
Hopefully your tag wasn't effected by Montana's collosal eff up.