Muzzle loader scope help.

BPI_Outdoors

FNG
Rokslide Sponsor
Hello. I am looking to purchase a new muzzleloader and scope. I think I’ll probably end up getting the CVA Accura LR-X. My question is what is a good overall scope to put in top of it? I hunt whitetails in Oklahoma. will have shoots out to 300 yards or so. Any info would be appreciated!
Scope is all about personal preference. I have used them all. I currently use Vortex, not because I think it’s the best but it has the best customer service. It has a no question return policy. I have found they make a really good scope on the top end. I have Razors and they are the best. I have a saying buy once and cry once. There are a lot of good ones on the market that are more budget friendly. The most important advise is buy a scope you can dial when shooting a Muzzleloader. Good luck

ENCORE

WKR
George that is not totally true, I have one in the shop now lol.
When you called them for a RA#, did they laugh?

They laughed when I sent one in. It dropped from the bench onto the concrete floor, hitting right on the turret. I figured it was toast. When I called to return it, the guy I was talking to chuckled and I sent it in anyway. Sent it on Monday and it was returned on Saturday. Nothing had to be done to the scope. They just added a little grease to the zero stop. Its still on one of my very heavy recoiling smokeless muzzleloaders and tracks perfectly. A NXS, not my new Atacr.

They had scopes in Iraq and Afghanistan that were actually shot by the enemy and they continued to function. Nightforce is the least likely to bust.

Try the below with a Vortex LOL