My 1st KUIU order/experience rather odd...

roosterdown

Lil-Rokslider
I also got the Kuiu Bino Harness - xmas gift - and am baffled by both the velcro idea for the bottom and by the little plastic clips at the bottom corners. Since it's the loop side of the velcro on the bottom, it is not likely to be noisy if I don't attach the accessory pouch, but I am sure it will catch a lot of debris/detritus. I might give it a shave.

I will also call out the tiny lower front zip pocket as being worthless other than for your paper Tag, your paper currency or your NAMBLA card.

That aside, the fit, comfort and primary functionality so far looks good.

While not every item I've purchased from Kuiu has been a home run, most have been. The finish/construction has always been top notch, as has customer service.

USMC2378

Lil-Rokslider
Never had a problem with Kuiu as far as ordering, shipping or packaging. No experience with their customer service though.
My peloton 118 base layer the stitching was coming apart called them they asked for some pics for them to see the issue, received new pair no questions asked.

I’ve been ordering from them since 2011. Always ship as expected and arrive quickly but sales do slow the process down.

Over that time period I’ve had several warranty claims and interactions with customer service. Always come away happy. Now they didn’t give me a bunch of free stuff or discounts but they replaced what was broken and that’s all I can ask or expect. They were all obvious claims and were handled within the timeframe the initial response email indicated.
Just made a claim in January for a pack shoulder strap that was ordered in 2017. Wrote it up and sent pictures. Email response within the timeframe asking if I was alright with the latest design and what color I wanted. Received the package a few days later.

I have the pro harness with the bottom accessory pocket. No issues and I ordered the year it came out to replace the original from 2011. Velcro doesn’t make noise it sticks well, I run the bungee snaps through the security loops

I think somebody opened your box and helped themselves to some gear. We don't really ever have shipping issues, but I've had two entire orders from Kuiu go missing at the local distribution center, they track all the way there and disappear. It's the only company that's happening from.

Gasman

Lil-Rokslider
I think somebody opened your box and helped themselves to some gear. We don't really ever have shipping issues, but I've had two entire orders from Kuiu go missing at the local distribution center, they track all the way there and disappear. It's the only company that's happening from.

Sounds like Kuiu has a fan or two at your local distribution center. I hope that you're ordering the correct size and camo pattern for those guys! :ROFLMAO:

I started dabbling in Kuiu about a month ago. Everything has been exceptional quality and comfort. Oddly enough, some pieces of clothing have arrived without tags while others have had tags. They didn’t appear used though. I’ve been spoiled by Sitka’s fast shipping times. It’s been taking 8-10 days to arrive from the day I place the order. I’ll keep ordering KUIU.

sneaky

"DADDY"
Well, it's been a month....

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk