Nashville

Timplant

Lil-Rokslider
Wife and I are headed down mid March, curious as to hot spots I.e food, music, things to see

hoping to get a local to chime in and give us something other than all the same stuff google says to do. We’ve got two full days in the city and then head north east into the mountains to finish the trip back home to
Michigan.

thanks!

ethan

WKR
Not much input on nash-Vegas, but if you’re looking for any high lites in the mountains let me know 😉

We took the drive to check out the jack Daniel distillery and had a great time. Awesome chicken at hattie B's. Pharmacy burger parlor was also great

Grumman

WKR
Pharmacy burgers are good. If you’re up for a short drive the Loveless Cafe is fantastic. Not sure if it is open but the Opry is always fun.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Johnny cash museum.
hatty bs is good but the line was insane last time I was there. There are other hot chicken options.
Not sure what will be happening musically. Ryman and the Oprah. music row. the station inn or the blue bird or the 5 spot are good too.

Check out the Valentine Saloon on Broadway. Little different vibe but I’ve really enjoyed it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Always enjoy the music talent in Nashville!

For the classic experience - Honky Tonk Central, and anywhere walking distance from there.
For unique stage side dinner -B.B. Kings blues club.

bigjohn

FNG
I live an hour or so away and really the only things I can think of worth mentioning are Opryland Hotel which is a money pit but pretty neat, Grand ole opry, the Hermitage, Marathon Auto factory and just a walk around downtown. A few restaurants that come to mind are Urban Grub, Thai Phooket, Pinewood Social, Von Elrods, Butchertown Hall, or J Alexanders. I prefer the mountains on the east end of the state much more.

zacattack

WKR
Wife and I are headed down mid March, curious as to hot spots I.e food, music, things to see

hoping to get a local to chime in and give us something other than all the same stuff google says to do. We’ve got two full days in the city and then head north east into the mountains to finish the trip back home to
Michigan.

thanks!
The state capital is pretty neat if you can get in. Lots of history in it.
Downtown is okay, when I lived in tennessee it seemed more like a tourist trap then anything else. Just don’t buy any boots or hats, way overpriced.
I much preferred the Gatlinburg and great smoky mountains park areas.

Painless

FNG
If you want hot chicken then throw that Hattie B's shit in the trash and go to Boltons hot chicken or Princes hot chicken, the Pharmacy is really good for burgers (then farm burger is amazing). Any bar downtown is going to have good music, Tootsies, Rippy's and Blake Shelton's place are all touristy but have good music

Whiskey Kitchen....weather should be good for the patio. They had a 12 yr old barrel of Woodford Reserve last time I was there..good stuff.

Skulls Rainbow room is always a good time.

Last edited:

Fire3023

FNG
The Listening Room Cafe was my favorite place to hear some live music and have drinks. It’s off of Broadway just a bit so you don’t get the same crowds and you need a ticket for the show. But it’s usually about 4 local songwriters sitting on a stage and actually telling you stories about their songs in between singing them.

All depends on what your idea of a good time is. Easy to do anything from get puking drunk and pick up women to checking out museums and the historical side. Last time I was in coyote ugly down there there was some blonde walking around wearing a pink strap on. She was sneaking up behind folks and giving them a little goose when they weren’t watching. Nashville can be a crazy place.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk