Natchez huge primer dump

PSA
For all of you that are looking for primers, get signed up with discord and wait for the notifications. Ive seen every type of primer available in the last 30 days, the trick is to have an account set up at all the suppliers first. (Midway,Natchez,Grafs,PV,Midsouth,ASP,etc...)
Pretty much every powder (except H1000) shows up every other week also.

OP
D
For simplicity Its a group chatting platform. Create an account and select the notifications you'd like to receive. Ie.., primers,projectiles, powder,etc
You will be sent a push notification the moment your items of interest become available from any site with a hot link to the selling page. Click the link,Add to cart and check out. link,. No searching, waiting for emails notices, etc .

TX_Diver

WKR
For simplicity Its a group chatting platform. Create an account and select the notifications you'd like to receive. Ie.., primers,projectiles, powder,etc
You will be sent a push notification the moment your items of interest become available from any site with a hot link to the selling page. Click the link,Add to cart and check out. link,. No searching, waiting for emails notices, etc .

Are the only messages you get notifications you select? Or is it an open group text/message?

Why is it any different than the "notify me" e-mail notifications from midway or similar?

OP
D
The only notifications you get are the ones you select. For example, if your only interested in finding powder and small rifle primers, you select those in the notifications menu and you'll be notified with a hotlink whenever they are available. Nothing else.

Its similar to the email notifications you referenced, except every site is monitored for that item, not just sites you've signed up for . One notification popped up while I was typing thisScreenshot_20201231-093725_Chrome.jpg
Are the only messages you get notifications you select? Or is it an open group text/message?

Why is it any different than the "notify me" e-mail notifications from midway or similar?

Sekora

Lil-Rokslider
I must of done something wrong. I signed up a yesterday morning and have not got one notification yet. I was thinking nothing became available yet, but being you got a notification, I should of too.

OP
D
Maybe you missed a step in the setup, there have been over a dozen primer notifications since yesterday.
Did you turn on notifications?

TX_Diver

WKR
I setup the ammoseek notifications and have got zero. Do you have both and find that the discord is more reliable?

OP
D
Discord has been spot on. Its up to you to hit that link fast enough and you'll get whatever you're looking for. 27 primer/powder in stock notifications is what I've received from Discord in the last 24hrs
Ammoseek I dont bother with. They are usually a few days behind everyone else, even before the shortage and wildy unreliable imo.

TX_Diver

WKR
Discord has been spot on. Its up to you to hit that link fast enough and you'll get whatever you're looking for. 27 primer/powder in stock notifications is what I've received from Discord in the last 24hrs
Ammoseek I dont bother with. They are usually a few days behind everyone else, even before the shortage and wildy unreliable imo.
Downloading now. There’s not much on my list but there are a few things I’m looking for. May PM you setup questions.

AirborneEScouter

Lil-Rokslider
I’m wondering if I’ve set myself up properly on the app - I’ve gotten a number of notifications over the last 24 hours but not sure I’ve seen 27. There’s a slowmode enabled on my notification screen - does this group promote you/give you advantages for contributing somehow? This is all I’ve got selected for powder/primers

Attachments

• 0D98A48B-85EF-4647-AC81-80C9CF814994.png
    0D98A48B-85EF-4647-AC81-80C9CF814994.png
    841.8 KB · Views: 146
  • A17BC2CB-4920-476F-8FF0-880D78CB9B5B.jpeg
    A17BC2CB-4920-476F-8FF0-880D78CB9B5B.jpeg
    119.5 KB · Views: 143

TX_Diver

WKR
I’m wondering if I’ve set myself up properly on the app - I’ve gotten a number of notifications over the last 24 hours but not sure I’ve seen 27. There’s a slowmode enabled on my notification screen - does this group promote you/give you advantages for contributing somehow? This is all I’ve got selected for powder/primers
Same experience.

Djacker

WKR
I've tried a couple times to get powder and primers the last couple days with no luck. I hit the link as soon as it pops up and items are already out of stock. Gives me hope to find a few times though.

OP
D
All you have selected is powder and Large rifle primers, so you'll only be notified about those two items. Notifications come in sporadic waves, its not a steady flow. One day there will be an abundance of powder notifications, then maybe only one or two in the following days.

The slow mode is on everyone's screen, totally normal. Its comparable to how radio stations have a 5 second delay to prevent pranksters from swearing on live radio. On Discord, It allows the mods to dump unauthorized posting or spammers from promoting their sites .
As far as promoting/advantages for contributing goes. It only allows you access to other chat rooms as your rank gets higher,, which i could care about. Im just there for the notifications.
You will need to post something at least once a week or you get "purged" out. Screenshot_20210101-120413_Discord.jpgScreenshot_20210101-120354_Discord.jpg

OP
D
Yeah, it goes quick. Make sure you have accounts set up at the major sites and you'll get what your after . The last midway dump cleared out 200k primers in a few minutes, waaay before email notifications were even sent out
I've tried a couple times to get powder and primers the last couple days with no luck. I hit the link as soon as it pops up and items are already out of stock. Gives me hope to find a few times though.