Need a new wallet

I've had a saddleback front pocket for close to 10 years. Carried every single day since I got it and it still looks basically new.

Saddleback for me as well. Mine’s only a couple years old, so not even close to being broken in, but as someone stated above “the trick to longevity is not opening it up too often”. As you can see, I don’t have much of a reason to open mine.

91cfca61ccd01d202d57faa2dd18caee.jpg

1b3a67c3452605d5297f1a0b6d1113dc.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Saddleback for me as well. Mine’s only a couple years old, so not even close to being broken in, but as someone stated above “the trick to longevity is not opening it up too often”. As you can see, I don’t have much of a reason to open mine.

91cfca61ccd01d202d57faa2dd18caee.jpg

1b3a67c3452605d5297f1a0b6d1113dc.jpg

That's because you keep buying DCF shelters lol

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I use to carry the Filson all leather bifold. It was made in USA. They quit making the all leather one.

One of my co-workers is pretty handy with the leather. He hand makes and designs everything. He customer made this one for me years ago. Best wallet I’ve ever had.

Just wondering since this thread is only 5 years old....have you decided on a new wallet?76D1D3A8-A5D7-4106-AA52-00CB8140841C.jpegCFED4AD4-9596-4BF4-9CC3-D796AC4A4D66.jpegC00C3AD2-3398-4FDD-9CF1-8C2F95E20464.jpeg

I’ve had this American Bench Craft for a decade now. It’s been sweat soaked, washed, ran over, chewed on by a German shepherd, the list goes on. By the looks of it, I’ll get another 5-10 years before it needs to be replaced.

No back pocket wallet for me ever again. Thin front pocket cards and cash for 15 years now.
What are you using to keep it all together? Now that I think about it I probably use 20% of the BS in my wallet. Its just a place to shove recepits for no reason.

At the recommendation of a friend, I bought a Travelambo Front Pocket Minimalist a few years ago. It's held up well and stores a good amount of cards

Also made the switch to front pocket minimalist years ago, never looked back. Been using the Ridge wallet the last 5-6 years. Works great for 5-6 cards and a bit of cash.

What are you using to keep it all together? Now that I think about it I probably use 20% of the BS in my wallet. Its just a place to shove recepits for no reason.
I use a Nomatic Wallet. It's just cloth, but it's the slimmest I've found for holding cards. Not great for cash, but you can carry a little.

Thin front pocket leather wallet (not sure of brand) was a gift. I used to carry in my back pocket and switched to this thinner wallet with just essential cards, DL, etc and cash. I won’t change back.

Back