Need help choosing a brake

Manakh

FNG
So I have a CA Ridgeline 300prc with the stock radial brake that I'll be using for hunting assuming it's a shooter. I am looking at side port brakes and have read numerous reviews but I just can't make up my mind lol. Looking at self timing. And looking for opinions on these but not limited to these-

Area 419 sidewinder
APA gen 3 fat bastard
TI pro 3(?) St
Mbm TI beast 2

The titanium options sound nice just due to weight. I could consider the 4 port TI pro instead of 5 unless the 5 is suggested more.

XLR

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
I would suggest a Gen 3 Little bastard over the fat bastard. The little bastard will probably look a little better and be just as efficient! I am running a fat on my BR and a little bastard on my PRC and 6.5 creed. Love those brakes!

I would suggest a Gen 3 Little bastard over the fat bastard. The little bastard will probably look a little better and be just as efficient! I am running a fat on my BR and a little bastard on my PRC and 6.5 creed. Love those brakes!
i recently got a gen 3 LB, i like it a lot

Reactions: XLR

Bater

WKR
I prefer CA’s Slayer but have buddies that love their Ti Pros

rootacres

WKR
I had an APA Little Bastard on my 300 WSM and now have an Area 419 Hellfire on my 7mm SAUM. Its kinda an apples and oranges comparison. What I will say, that 300 WSM was pushing 180gr Accubonds at 2950 fps and was a pleasure to shoot. Thats probably the most similar to what you have. So far I've only ran some 143gr hammers through my 7 SAUM, with the velocities those are pushing and gas pressure at the muzzle its a very tame rifle (not that its bad without a brake). Hope this helps

Lawnboi

WKR
I’d do the hellfire match over the standard if you go that route.

Iv owned a bastard, and the hellfires and am happy with the hellfire match