Need help identifying this plants

Hello guys. I was hoping someone can help me identify this plants? Thanks guys and hope everyone has a good day.

Attachments

• IMG_0269.jpeg
    IMG_0269.jpeg
    811.1 KB · Views: 185
  • IMG_0271.jpeg
    IMG_0271.jpeg
    736.5 KB · Views: 183
There’s a super cool feature on iPhones where you can take a picture and in the info button it will let you “look up plant.” If you don’t have service at the time you can look it up after…

Does it have berries? My first impression was currant, but it does have maple-ish 🍁 leaves.

cjdewese

WKR
Any white flowers? Inaturalist came up with Mountain Ninebark from taking a photo of the computer screen.

Looks similar, but most pictures I see of it online have white flowers.

OP
A
There’s a super cool feature on iPhones where you can take a picture and in the info button it will let you “look up plant.” If you don’t have service at the time you can look it up after…
Yeah I tried that but it wasn’t very helpful. Kept showing a plant that clearly wasn’t it. Thank you though

OP
A
Thanks everybody for your input. I believe some of you guys were right. It’s a Rocky Mountain maple. They are native to the high sierras. I really appreciate the help. I glassed up a buck in a real steep drainage going to town on that stuff and i try and keep notes of all that stuff. I’m a fairly new hunter.