Need I Replace These Scope Rings???

High All,
Info about the SCOPE DROP EVAL'S was forwarded to me a couple of weeks ago, and that's what enlightened me to this Great Website and Forums!
There was NO FINDING a New SWFA 3-9x42, but I did find a used one for sale and now it's mine.
Should I replace the the rings that came with it and installed???? ( see pic attached )
If you all think I should use them, I'll be taking them apart to de-oil, ( if that's a word ) them, including the screws, as per "Formidilosus'" thread that details how he mounts scopes.ScopeRingsMine.jpeg

Rich M

WKR
I hate all of those things and the rails they go on.

Otherwise - yes, get new ones that font have guady nuts hanging out to catch on stuff.

Rich M

WKR
Im old. Weaver rings always meant losing zero.

1 piece rings are better cause you dont have 3 or 4 or 6 sets of screws to tighten and use.

You need new rings, get ones with hex or star screws that go smooth.

Peeps are good but for ML and close range stuff.

You have a good scope, use it.

Marbles

WKR
Classified Approved
Those are SWFA rings. If using a pic rail, they are fine. I prefer NF UL pic rings, but the cost difference is more than $130 and SWFA rings work fine.

BigStick

Lil-Rokslider
A 1913 interface is impossible to beat. Ring surface area and spacing,are a scope's BEST friends. As such things go,I have over 50 of the SWFA Low's currently in service,from Anschutz 54's/Vudoo's to 375H&H and most stops in between.

I've yet to see anything nearing the FIRST "issue"................