Nemo Riff bag?

nebhunt

WKR
Has anyone used one of these bags? Looking for a down bag that has a little more room than a mummy bag and I don't think a quilt would work for me.

rustneversleeps

Lil-Rokslider
I've been looking at the Nemo Sonic 15, Nemo Sonic 0, and Nemo Disco 15, so I am interested in other's opinions on the Riff as well. Been leaning toward the Nemo Sonic 15...

TravisIN

WKR
I looked long and hard at this bag. I was between this and a WM Terralite. There’s not a ton of info out there on it. The little I did find was all good. There was a lot more on the Terralite and all good. More info on WM in general compared to NEMO. So I went with the Terralite just bc of the piece of mind and reassurance that I would be satisfied. I bought mine through Hermit’s hut and got free overfill bringing the bag down about 5 degrees (what I was told by them). Like you I wanted something wider and lighter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CTR

Lil-Rokslider
I have it and love it, the gills actually provide noticeable ventilation. My zipper does seem to catch sometimes but I haven't have a bag yet that doesn't catch at some point. Going from a North Face Cats Meow bag to this one, the blanket fold thing did take some time to get used to but now it seems normal to me. Love the spoon shape, doesn't seem that big when looking at it but feels quite a bit bigger to me when trying to left up my leg or put my arm up. Would recommend.

fwafwow

WKR
Great deal on one of these on the classifieds...

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk