Nevada Unit 203 Archery Mule Deer Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.

cscott925

FNG
Hey everyone! I was able to grab this tag off the first come first serve program. The only info I’ve come across says deer are in the low crop lands and along the river/mason valley wildlife area. I much prefer to hunt the high country, glass and spot and stalk. I see there are several mountains in the unit in the 6,000’ range. Has anyone tried hunting up high? I don’t see much vegetation or cover up there but never know. Thanks!

scott85

Lil-Rokslider
Feed is good this year. You want to hunt mountains do it. Water food and cover. Weather is also looking good.

Calbuck

WKR
Knowing what the masses say, go out and find your own deer and hunt them there. If you aren't finding what you think you should, check out the info from the masses. Win-win, you can take that freebie tag and make what you want of it.

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
Welcome to Rokslide. You should take an opportunity to look around a bit and you'll find this community is pretty awesome.

Now unfortunately we aren't letting FNG's (new guys) post up unit specific questions. Any unit question/answers remain out in the world wide webs forever, which can doom some really great spots.

Rokslide's administrations expectation is that all long standing Rokslide members will understand and support this concept and take all such conversations to private message.

Yes it's a hassle to join and be part of this community but the rewards are worth the effort including the ability to send and receive private messages.

Hope to see you active in the forums, and good luck on your hunt, that's a really good tag.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.