New 2022 Rifles

mxgust

Lil-Rokslider
Where did you get this from?

Browning website has different specs:

They have a few different xbolt models listed, the shorter barrels are on the "suppressor ready" version

Prairiekid

Lil-Rokslider
It actually seems like CA is updating their website throughout the week. It seems there’s more chambering being offered and some spelling errors corrected. The Ridgeline FFT now has a bunch of 20” options.

Megalodon

Lil-Rokslider
It actually seems like CA is updating their website throughout the week. It seems there’s more chambering being offered and some spelling errors corrected. The Ridgeline FFT now has a bunch of 20” options.
Hot damn. That 6.5 PRC @ 20”. Not sure I’m gonna be able to resist that.

fishdart

Lil-Rokslider
It'd be nice to see them update the specs to show the 280AI or 7mm RM offered in left hand.

chizelhead

Lil-Rokslider
fyi - I called to ask if they were going to make the CA Ridgeline Titanium FFT. They said they have no plans.

Prairiekid

Lil-Rokslider
im REALLY eyeing up that CA Ridgeline FFT in the 300wsm with the 20" barrel. Although expensive....it may just be the perfect mountain rifle upgrade for me. The weight savings allows for a slighly heavier scope option without too much weight penalty on the combination.
I had a t3 in 300wsm. The factory barrel was shortened to 19.5”. The way it recoiled was something stupid. Could have been that stock though. Can’t hunt with suppressors in Canada and I can’t use a muzzle brake when still hunting.

Anyone have an idea what it might cost in Canada?

rbljack

WKR
I had a t3 in 300wsm. The factory barrel was shortened to 19.5”. The way it recoiled was something stupid. Could have been that stock though. Can’t hunt with suppressors in Canada and I can’t use a muzzle brake when still hunting.

Anyone have an idea what it might cost in Canada?
any idea what the weight of your rifle/scope combo was? This is the one thing im worried about going with a light rifle. its not a gun that will be shot a bunch at the range.....but its got to be something that wont cause unnecessary flinches too.

sneaky

"DADDY"
I’m pretty interested in some of the new bergaras too. I saw browning also had a few that they made a post about. Didn’t seem like anything earth shattering. Mostly a new stock camo pattern
They have the SR , suppressor ready, rifles as well. Shorter barrels and threaded with standard suppressor threads.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

sneaky

"DADDY"
Saw an add for a Howa Superlite today. 4 pounds 7 ounces in a suppressor ready 6.5 Creedmoor. Would make a great little truck gun. Not sure it would replace my Fieldcraft though. Has some good features listed (3 position safety, flush detach mag). I have never owned a Howa though so have no idea how nice these are.

MSRP $1,399. *quick research found some listed for $1,159 online.

Poor caliber selection though. Not a bad looking rifle though

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Prairiekid

Lil-Rokslider
any idea what the weight of your rifle/scope combo was? This is the one thing im worried about going with a light rifle. its not a gun that will be shot a bunch at the range.....but its got to be something that wont cause unnecessary flinches too.
I don’t remember the exact weight of the rifle ready to go but it was 5.99lbs without mounts or scope. I had a Leupold3i 3-9*40 on it.

I wonder when the new rifles will be available. I'd like to get a Howa Superlite for my wife and a lefthanded Ridgeline FFT in 6.5 PRC for the man of the house.

Zwsipe34

FNG
im REALLY eyeing up that CA Ridgeline FFT in the 300wsm with the 20" barrel. Although expensive....it may just be the perfect mountain rifle upgrade for me. The weight savings allows for a slighly heavier scope option without too much weight penalty on the combination.
@rbljack did you end of getting the 300WSM FFT?