New Book: Hunting Big Mule Deer: The Stories

PNWGATOR

WKR
Robby,
Always love it when you share your experience and have thoroughly enjoyed your first book and can not wait to get a copy of your second!

Really enjoyed the first book which I got off Amazon and can’t wait to get my hands on this one! 👍 Thank You for taking the time to put these together for us.

Steve O

WKR
Classified Approved
I’m all over this. Loved the first and gave it to a friend. Need to order a package of both books when it hits. Want autographed copies!

Steelhead

FNG
excellent news, cannot wait to add this to my bookshelf. The Best Buck book is one of my go to's for sharpening skills, planning or just day dreaming.

switchback270

Lil-Rokslider
Count me in too. Ive read the first book a couple times over the past few years and learned a lot. Looking forward to adding this one to the collection.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Definitely interested, gonna have to look into buying the first book too. Hope Lamper’s has a Washington story!
he has a story but left the state out so we could use our imagination. But what he writes about would apply to some places in WA.

Ens Entium

Lil-Rokslider
I appreciate you sharing your experience for those who can't spend as much time in the field as we would like.

I really enjoyed your first book and look forward to this one!