New boots

bcopley1116

Lil-Rokslider
Going to get new boots. Either Crispi Wyoming or Crispi summit boots. I have a pair of Nevadas and they are great. Looking for a lighter uninsulated pair. Does anyone have experience with either pair of these?

wyosteve

WKR
I have the Crispi Wyomings. I also have Salomon 4D's. I prefer the Salomon's. The Crispi's have too much room in the mid-foot, arch area for me, compared to the Salomon's. The Crispi's are size 12 and would be for sale if interested.

hflier

WKR
I have the Summits. Comfortable from the moment I put them on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Schnee's

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Going to get new boots. Either Crispi Wyoming or Crispi summit boots. I have a pair of Nevadas and they are great. Looking for a lighter uninsulated pair. Does anyone have experience with either pair of these?

If you want to check out an alternative boot, we just came out with one called the "Outlook". It's uninsulated, waterproof, lightweight, and has a stiff midsole. It is a great all around boot. Check it out here: Schnee's Boots, Shoes & Apparel - SCHNEE'S Outlook mens

Arrived today. First impression is good. About as stiff in sole as my kenetrek mtn. assents, meaning they dont bend by hand. Seems to be plenty of wiggle room for toes. No pinch points just walking around house. Think these will be my every day wear for a while. Not sure on treating them with sno seal. If no replies from members will contact schnees for recomendation