New from Arkansas

YellCoAR

Lil-Rokslider
Hello all, Decided to join in. I am from Dardanelle Yell County Arkansas. I am now 56 years old. I have hit the point I am crossing a few things off my bucket list as far as hunting. I now understand I put off way to many opportunities over the years. I hunt whitetail here in Arkansas. I also enjoy to head west to chase any other critter I get the chance to. Hope I can contribute to the forum along the way.

PRC_GUY

WKR
Welcome from Memphis,
I am on the boat with you, at 50, now I start look at my bucket list 2 years ago and get me an Aoudad, elk, bear and mule deer next on my list.

OP
Y

YellCoAR

Lil-Rokslider
Welcome from Memphis,
I am on the boat with you, at 50, now I start look at my bucket list 2 years ago and get me an Aoudad, elk, bear and mule deer next on my list.
Hey I got a Barberry Sheep in March 2021. It was on an over the counter tag in NM. It was not near the one in your photo. It was 18" and the largest in the small group. The work I put into that hunt made it a true trophy. That was some harsh country. I did a lot of research and map scouting and got very lucky on public land.
I got a mule deer in 2020 and a really nice antelope in 2017 in Wyoming. All on DIY public land hunts.
I have a DIY Alaskan Caribou hunt on for this August.

PRC_GUY

WKR
Hey I got a Barberry Sheep in March 2021. It was on an over the counter tag in NM. It was not near the one in your photo. It was 18" and the largest in the small group. The work I put into that hunt made it a true trophy. That was some harsh country. I did a lot of research and map scouting and got very lucky on public land.
I got a mule deer in 2020 and a really nice antelope in 2017 in Wyoming. All on DIY public land hunts.
I have a DIY Alaskan Caribou hunt on for this August.
I killed that one in 25 minutes of my first day hunt, I was from south west Texas.

OP
Y

YellCoAR

Lil-Rokslider
My youngest son (baby surprise), which just graduated high school. Just got hired into an electrical apprenticeship in Springdale. He decided he did not want to go the college route. I think it might have something to do with his older brother 29 is in Fayetteville still in school getting his doctorate in geology.