New from TX

aoudad

FNG
Hello,recently joined, learning some great stuff on here. I've hunted NM before for deer and elk. Have a UT sheep hunt in Sept, NM mule deer planned in Oct. Look forward to being a part of the forum. thanks

Sam

OP
aoudad

aoudad

FNG
Thanks! And will do, I plan to take lots of pics, and I'll write up a post on the sheep forum.

eddielasvegas

WKR & Chairman of the Rokslide Welcoming Committee
Classified Approved
As the self-appointed chairman of the welcoming committee, it is my privilege to extend a laurel, and hearty handshake (virtual, of course) to our new member, Sam.

Eddie

OP
aoudad

aoudad

FNG
As the self-appointed chairman of the welcoming committee, it is my privilege to extend a laurel, and hearty handshake (virtual, of course) to our new member, Sam.

Eddie
Blazing saddles is the best movie, too bad they don’t make them like they used to…..

eddielasvegas

WKR & Chairman of the Rokslide Welcoming Committee
Classified Approved
Blazing saddles is the best movie, too bad they don’t make them like they used to…..
Happy to see you got the reference. A few here do, but I suspect many are too young to get my attempt at a welcome, with a side of humor, from one of my top three movies of all time. It's even better (that even possible?) that it was made by a Jewish person.

Eddie

P.S. It'll be 50 years old in just a few short months. Might be time for a BS party. :ROFLMAO:🥳

ksp7146

FNG
Hey Sam, I am a texan as well and will be hunting NM deer in january. I would enjoy swapping stories afterwards