New guy from Montana

MTBrotz

FNG
Hi everyone, I've done lots of reading here in the past and finally decided to join. I mostly hunt predators and antelope, but have started chasing mule deer the last year or so. This past season I got a nice little buck with my brother. We were able to watch him through the spotting scope and my brother even got a few photos of him before we put a stalk on him. Half the fun of a hunt is sharing it with your brother and the other half is telling other guys with similar interests about it. The full freezer is just a bonus. Anyway, it's nice to be here.

Thanks,IMG-20221126-WA0007.jpg20221127_145250(1).jpgIMG-20221125-WA0001.jpgIMG-20221125-WA0000.jpgIMG-20221128-WA0000.jpg
MTBrotz

Mt Al

WKR
Welcome! FYI, it's just good form to post the exact GPS location of where you got your buck. It's safe with the few thousand of us on here....or maybe not!

OP
MTBrotz

MTBrotz

FNG
Welcome! FYI, it's just good form to post the exact GPS location of where you got your buck. It's safe with the few thousand of us on here....or maybe not!
Ha! Can't get that specific, but since it looks like you might be a fellow Montanan, it was between Glendive and Sydney. Lots of great bucks in that area.

eddielasvegas

WKR & Chairman of the Rokslide Welcoming Committee
Classified Approved
As the self-appointed chairman of the welcoming committee, it is my privilege to extend a laurel, and hearty handshake (virtual, of course) to our new member.

Eddie

P.S. @Mt Al is full of baloney on posting the GPS info for buck in this thread. The only proper way to disseminate that info is in a PM to yours truly. :D

Mt Al

WKR
Ha! Can't get that specific, but since it looks like you might be a fellow Montanan, it was between Glendive and Sydney. Lots of great bucks in that area.

Kidding of course! Great buck! I worked in Glendive for a summer a jillion years ago, great place, but haven't hunted that far East for about 20 years. Welcome to Rokslide!