New guy from the heartland.

REP

FNG
Classified Approved
I have been lurking for a relatively short time. What first caught my attention was a post from Rokslide that was linked on another forum. I recognized the author of the Rokslide post so I came over and started reading. There are numerous reasons that I admire Rokslide. Among the top reasons are the clear and concise forum rules, especially the rules governing the subject(s) and manner of posting. The rules insist on professional, polite, to the point posts. What can be discussed and what is taboo is clearly spelled out. What is not to like? A forum of hard hunting members who communicate with one another in a polite and non-abusive manner. I am glad to be here! Thank you!

eddielasvegas

WKR & Chairman of the Rokslide Welcoming Committee
Classified Approved
As the self-appointed chairman of the welcoming committee, it is my privilege to extend a laurel, and hearty handshake (virtual, of course) to our new member.

Eddie

Reactions: REP

M&C2

FNG
I have been lurking for a relatively short time. What first caught my attention was a post from Rokslide that was linked on another forum. I recognized the author of the Rokslide post so I came over and started reading. There are numerous reasons that I admire Rokslide. Among the top reasons are the clear and concise forum rules, especially the rules governing the subject(s) and manner of posting. The rules insist on professional, polite, to the point posts. What can be discussed and what is taboo is clearly spelled out. What is not to like? A forum of hard hunting members who communicate with one another in a polite and non-abusive manner. I am glad to be here! Thank you!
Pardon my lack of knowledge - new to forums in general and new Rokslide. Where would I find the forum rules that you mentioned. Wanting to get started down the path on the forum.

KurtR

WKR
Pardon my lack of knowledge - new to forums in general and new Rokslide. Where would I find the forum rules that you mentioned. Wanting to get started down the path on the forum.
under the forum rules section