New Kifaru Bag Tease

Noticed on the Kifaru IG yesterday that it looks like a new bag is coming. The post with the bear head shows it but can’t find any info.

Looks like the ultralight material from the KU 4300 but with pockets and zippers. Only reason I haven’t bought the new KU is it’s just one big bag with no organization.

Anyone heard anything on this new bag?

Noticed on the Kifaru IG yesterday that it looks like a new bag is coming. The post with the bear head shows it but can’t find any info.

Looks like the ultralight material from the KU 4300 but with pockets and zippers. Only reason I haven’t bought the new KU is it’s just one big bag with no organization.

If it's the bag Aron was talking about on a podcast, it's lighter weight, made out of an imported material. Maybe waterproof? It's the time they have used an imported material. Still Berry compliant because the material isn't manufactured anywhere in the US.

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk

I don’t have the gram. You mind posting up some screenshots?

If it's the bag Aron was talking about on a podcast, it's lighter weight, made out of an imported material. Maybe waterproof? It's the time they have used an imported material. Still Berry compliant because the material isn't manufactured anywhere in the US.

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk
Interesting. And I’m just fine with an imported material as long as it’s not from a communist country. America first, but I’m also typing on an iPhone. Can’t wait for more details. Do you know what episode this was talked about on?

Thanks.

Interesting. And I’m just fine with an imported material as long as it’s not from a communist country. America first, but I’m also typing on an iPhone. Can’t wait for more details. Do you know what episode this was talked about on?

Thanks.

Sent from my SM-S926U using Tapatalk

I’m glad they are finding a way to stay new and shiny with adapting lines of gear, hard to do in the pack game, but the top companies seem to push each other to keep raising the ladder

Only reason I haven’t bought the new KU is it’s just one big bag with no organization.
That’s exactly why I love the AMR bag. It’s one big bag with two front pockets. That allows me the flexibility of organizing how I see fit. Bags or turkey vest that have built in organization are a waste to me. Usually their pre built in organization doesn’t flow with what I want or where I want it.

Back