New Peax sleeping bag

And to top it of, I just read a post on the Gram from Peaks saying its better than the other two USA made sleeping bags, referring to FF and WM. I try to keep my negative comments to myself, but wow I wanted to respond badly to that as that's a bold statement.
Why not respond,just speak the truth!

bmart2622

WKR

If you don’t want to pay for one of the 2 American made sleeping bags this is the only other option IMO. They can be had for sub $300 regularly and the specs are really good. I can’t imagine paying 2-3x more for another Chinese bag that some hunting company threw their logo on.
Do you own that bag? If so is it roomy enough a guy can side sleep and not get twisted up?

Do you own that bag? If so is it roomy enough a guy can side sleep and not get twisted up?
I do. I roll around all night and have no issues. The ability to poke your feet out of the end helps a lot in not getting twisted up.

Why not respond,just speak the truth!

I just did. I kept it informational. more facts and stats:

I said...

Look, I respect the features, but at the end of the day, a sleeping bag as one job to keep you warm and comfortable while you sleep. FF and WM use the highest quality goose down higher than 850 fill. Note: treated down usually is closer to 750 - 780 fill due to the treatment. Also, these bags are made in the USA which is one reason they are $600 plus. So, to charge for a product made overseas which down that not on par with FF and WM just seems like a bad business decision. Again, other bags such as the chilkoot are made in china as well but cost $100 less.

The video they posted on youtube about the bag states that a man named Brice Bishop is the owner. I quick google search reveals that he is nothing more than a venture capitalist. Just another company exploiting hunting specific marketing to justify a huge markup.
You're preaching to the choir sister